He's just baiting. He doesn't follow any LGBT influencers. He doesn't even have any LGBT friends. Other than goofing off and memes he doesn't do anything bi or gay related.
I have no idea about his sexuality but he does have at least one gay friend. One of my trusted friends that is gay knows him and they are friends.

We are so close to see that ass
Doubt that. As long as the income doesn't change for him, we won't see anything. But as soon as most of the subs unsub, he'll try to get that income back by making something more revealing.
So whilst his income doesn't drop, the content will stay the same. No nudes, just teasing, as there's no reason for him to show anything

He's just baiting. He doesn't follow any LGBT influencers. He doesn't even have any LGBT friends. Other than goofing off and memes he doesn't do anything bi or gay related.
Loooool I don’t follow any LGBT influencers either. Am I suddenly straight?

I don’t know why religious people bother with conversion therapy, all they need to do is to unfollow any LGBT influencers and they’ll be cured!

Reactions: DublinLad1995
^ Having a social media presence and being flirty for attention is not the same as publicly coming out in a country that is oppressive to LGBT people. For the record, I don’t think he’s gay or bi. But I do understand why people from various parts of the world (including red pockets of the US) would choose not to disclose that if they were.

What are the chances? Seriously. TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and you think he'd want to keep a low profile..? lol. He loves and lives for the attention. Also there's literally thousands of openly gays and bisexuals in Russia. They're only oppressed, just the black people are oppressed in the US and Women in Saudi Arabia. It's not a crime to be gay and Russian. No one would care if he was gay. People care that's he's baiting and pretending to be gay for money and clout.
Yes, it is crime to be gay. They are killed in Chechnya.

Reactions: robmart and toet
Yes, it is crime to be gay. They are killed in Chechnya.
yes but those are just hate crimes.
in russia, honosexuality is decriminalized even though most of the people disapprove the idea of people being gay/liking people of the same sex.
so if youre gay, have a partner, and kiss him in public, some old russian man will go and insult you