Quitting Smoking Vs Vaping

Ldn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone got any experience of being someone who quit cigarettes and then tried to quit vaping.

I'm 10 weeks into quitting vaping and still struggling. Stopping vaping is soooo much harder than cigarettes.

It crazy I hoped vaping would be an easy way to quit altogether, but it's worse

Reactions: Gj816

Ldn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No tips I’m afraid but I have the same issue,
Have been vaping now for a few years and I find it way more addictive than cigarettes. I think It’s the convenience of being able to do it anywhere
Yes I'm guessing I take in a lot more nicotine as I'm vaping indoors, outdoors etc

Ldn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend recently quit smoking by switching to vaping. He used one that could be refilled and slowly stepped down the amount of nicotine. It took him about 8 months to finally stop completely after 20+ years.

I found when I stepped down the nicotine level in the e-liquid, I just vaped more to make up for it.

mariopepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a personal trainer nearly a decade ago, a couple of my clients were vaping. They couldn't keep up with the workout routines. So, the message is; don't vape.
I guess it depends on the person's desire. If you smoke but you really desire to improve your body you will work as hard as you can. P.S. I've been smoking for 4 years

mariopepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nicoderm patches.
Bro, I just started treatment course. I really desire to stop smoking tabacco for good. Chantix was my choice, have you heard about this? I don't feel like I'm fully recovered yet but I don't desire tabacco as much as before. It's something. Anyway I guess I will be able to rate the result after some time...

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bro, I just started treatment course. I really desire to stop smoking tabacco for good. Chantix was my choice, have you heard about this? I don't feel like I'm fully recovered yet but I don't desire tabacco as much as before. It's something. Anyway I guess I will be able to rate the result after some time...
I didn't tolerate chantix. It made me nauseated with no appetite.

mariopepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say for sure I have enough med to go on treatment but I guess you're right - it's working and I should continue. Despite I ordered just a little chantix I didn't spend much as I thought before. Chantix has side effects with some people but I don't feel anything strange. I suppose it's because of quality type of it. Anyway we'll see

ksafimova

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh, I quit smoking too. It was pretty hard at first, especially when it was very boring. But now it's much easier, this is my story ..