Race play - thoughts and discussion

jandybro

Sexy Member
Media
Hi all, fit white lad here, recently been getting in touch with some race play - first with a black guy (met on Grindr, originally he wanted to fuck me as he likes pounding “sub white twinks who buckle under his black cock”; when he saw my 8” he turned sub and asked me to fuck his virgin ass and wanted to do some race play with him submitting to my “bwc”), then separately with an Asian student who said he loved getting fucked esp by older white guys / bi real married dads who used him as boy and “colonised” him, been seeing some other Asian boys / guys online express similar sentiments. What do you guys make of this / think about race play?

Hi all, fit white lad here, recently been getting in touch with some race play - first with a black guy (met on Grindr, originally he wanted to fuck me as he likes pounding “sub white twinks who buckle under his black cock”; when he saw my 8” he turned sub and asked me to fuck his virgin ass and wanted to do some race play with him submitting to my “bwc”), then separately with an Asian student who said he loved getting fucked esp by older white guys / bi real married dads who used him as boy and “colonised” him, been seeing some other Asian boys / guys online express similar sentiments. What do you guys make of this / think about race play?
I love raceplay. I got exposed to it early in my sex life due to my attraction to older white men and the first time wasn't even something I expected or asked for. It's exhilarating and I've been a lifestyle sub my whole life, so submitting to someone with the right energy and a huge white cock who gets off on putting me in my place is heavenly.

I personally love it all, but it depends on who I'm with. I only date experienced, dominant tops, so if I'm dating a raceplay top or someone who at least has experience with it, they usually know what's going to satisfy them.

I have experience with just extremely rough sex to being a lifestyle servant and being completely subservient to exes and their friends all the way up to full on roleplay scenarios. If a guy's energy and confidence is in the right place, there's very little I won't let someone do to me, but I've met guys who aren't experienced or good at it and I'm not the right person to start out with because I get turned off if I have to take the driver's seat.

I’m into mild raceplay. Not really into the degradation part, but I like it when a top of a different race calls attention to my Asian features in a positive way during sex. Like dirty talk about how my Asian hole feels good etc. And I like it when those tops enjoy when I do the same to them. I’m attracted to contrast, so just pointing out the obvious physical differences between me and my top just seems…well, obvious to me haha.

I'm black, and have a very strong aversion to race play. I mind my business and dont bother those that do get into it, but I'm already navigating a world with real racism in it, and that is enough for me not to engage in it for "play".

I am attracted to white men, (and all other men as well) but I already have to gauge where their minds are on topics related to race, and how seriously they take it when I consider connecting with them intimately. I'd be wondering if they're enjoying the raceplay a little  too much. ‍♂️

But, I suppose its a kink just like any other kink, and if I had to guess, I'd say its somehow related to a degradation kink. I'm  big on respect, in real life and in the bedroom, so the way I am spoken to and handled matters.

The options for referring to me are:

A) my name,
B) a sweet term of endearment, or
C) a sexily moaned "good boyyyy" when I'm swallowing you whole. ❤️

I have a guy that swears up and down he likes race play and his profile says "humiliation" but in person it's much harder to feel out the line and not be a turn off.....which in this realm a turn off to far can be the end of the relationship.

Reactions: JocksNTights
I have a guy that swears up and down he likes race play and his profile says "humiliation" but in person it's much harder to feel out the line and not be a turn off.....which in this realm a turn off to far can be the end of the relationship.

Where the lines are should definitely be discussed before hand! Everyone has different comfort levels no matter what kind of role-play youre are doing.

My partner and I go with all types of couples, black, white, latino, asian etc. I'm not sure as to why anybody would limit themselves to a particular race?

Reactions: emmyfan
I’m only into it if the Black person is the Top/Dominant role.

For example I would never feel safe allowing a non-black person to tie me up or dominate me.

I’m a descendant of chattel slavery and my ancestors were raped. After slavery we were hung from trees and still have to fight for equal rights. I can turn on the TV to watch Black people being murdered every day by police. Therefore sharing my body in a submissive way with Non-Black people simply doesn’t turn me on.

There hasn’t been much conversation on how anti-blackness and racial trauma affects the mental health of Black people. It’s always disappointing when people don’t get it. It kind of shows their inhumanity.

I’m only into it if the Black person is the Top/Dominant role.

For example I would never feel safe allowing a non-black person to tie me up or dominate me.

I’m a descendant of chattel slavery and my ancestors were raped. After slavery we were hung from trees and still have to fight for equal rights. I can turn on the TV to watch Black people being murdered every day by police. Therefore sharing my body in a submissive way with Non-Black people simply doesn’t turn me on.

There hasn’t been much conversation on how anti-blackness and racial trauma affects the mental health of Black people. It’s always disappointing when people don’t get it. It kind of shows their inhumanity.
so, you are black and you participate in race play with other black people? or am i misunderstanding?

I'm Latino and I'm into white men who are into this as well. I feel as though in general most aren't into it however.
Yeah, it's rare to meet them and you typically have to be the one to tell them you're into it first.

Reactions: LatinBubbleButt1