Race play - thoughts and discussion

I've always enjoyed it. I used to feel bad about being into, (like I was letting down my ancestors), but overtime and talking with friends about it I got over that. It's always been the only "degradation" style thing I've been into. It's been super fun doing it with White, Latino, and Asian guys and hot when they try it out and get really into it.

Although, when I was bottoming more often, it wasn't too difficult to find verbal tops who were into it too. But now that I usually top, I find it harder to find verbal bottoms into it.

I've always enjoyed it. I used to feel bad about being into, (like I was letting down my ancestors), but overtime and talking with friends about it I got over that. It's always been the only "degradation" style thing I've been into. It's been super fun doing it with White, Latino, and Asian guys and hot when they try it out and get really into it.

Although, when I was bottoming more often, it wasn't too difficult to find verbal tops who were into it too. But now that I usually top, I find it harder to find verbal bottoms into it.
As a top do you degrade your bottom with race play or do you prefer to be degraded yourself.

I am white and muscular but love to be degraded and humiliated by my top. Any ideas or recommendations for Race Play.
If you're looking for a Black top who may be into it, I would suggest looking for a guy who labels them as BBC top or something similar. Usually they are in into some sort of race fetishization and may be down for race play.