Random Question

AvgBigGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Ladies,

Glad you are all here. I appreciate your candor and humor. Quick question: Are there any questions you wished guys asked? I'd totally understand if you're like "Not really, y'all could shut the hell up and I'd be cool" lol.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, so I'm about to change your life. You ready? I'm going to give you 6 words that, if spoken periodically and with sincerity, will seriously get things done. You ready???...
"What do you think about that?"
Mic drop.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's not about what I want them to ask, it's wanting them to actually listen and accept our answers. The incessant need for validation from some of the guys posting in this sub is frustrating at its least. Don't come asking a question and only wanting the answer you already have in your head, and turning into a toxic twat when you don't get it.

Ask, listen, accept. That's what I want.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not about what I want them to ask, it's wanting them to actually listen and accept our answers. The incessant need for validation from some of the guys posting in this sub is frustrating at its least. Don't come asking a question and only wanting the answer you already have in your head, and turning into a toxic twat when you don't get it.

Ask, listen, accept. That's what I want.

I don't even a guy to accept my answers about everything. People can have a discussion about differing views. But when it comes to what I think or feel, there's no argument. I'm the expert on that.

Reactions: AvgBigGuy

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't even a guy to accept my answers about everything. People can have a discussion about differing views. But when it comes to what I think or feel, there's no argument. I'm the expert on that.
Absolutely, having a discussion about a difference of opinions is waaay more than acceptable. But a guy coming in here looking for a "yes" when every woman is collectively saying "no" then trashing us as stuck up, prudes, bitches, hive mind psychos etc. That is just someone looking for validation for their toxic behavior and not getting it.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely, having a discussion about a difference of opinions is waaay more than acceptable. But a guy coming in here looking for a "yes" when every woman is collectively saying "no" then trashing us as stuck up, prudes, bitches, hive mind psychos etc. That is just someone looking for validation for their toxic behavior and not getting it.

Yeah and it goes deeper than that. For a few guys it reflects an attitude that women's purpose here is to meet his needs. It's incredibly off-putting. And it's also pretty much like advertising you're a bad lay.

AvgBigGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It does seem like y'all are waste bins for male insecurity, if there was such thing as a waste bin that threw the trash back in your face. How could you be a prude as an active member on THIS forum?

AvgBigGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah and it goes deeper than that. For a few guys it reflects an attitude that women's purpose here is to meet his needs. It's incredibly off-putting. And it's also pretty much like advertising you're a bad lay.

Why's it advertising you're a bad lay? Because it shows they're insecure and selfish?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
How do I get over a deeply held belief that peen size matters?

How can I be an ally to women without being a white Knight, which infantilizes women?

How do I raise admin who respects women?

Does this cock ring make me look stupid?

AvgBigGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do I get over a deeply held belief that peen size matters?

How can I be an ally to women without being a white Knight, which infantilizes women?

How do I raise admin who respects women?

Does this cock ring make me look stupid?

Hey How can I be an ally to women without being a black Knight, which infantilizes women?

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Ladies,

Glad you are all here. I appreciate your candor and humor. Quick question: Are there any questions you wished guys asked? I'd totally understand if you're like "Not really, y'all could shut the hell up and I'd be cool" lol.
Definitely not "shut the hell up" for me! I like almost all questions! Some are funny, some are endearing, some are strange, some are thought provoking, some are gross... I enjoy giving my opinion anyway, or just having a laugh.

This is a 99% gay forum and lots of discussions are male only. So, I'm happy when I find a thread I can participate, thank you for asking!

I wish there were more! You can call me desperate, but all I want is a bit of interaction. It's a lonely world, mainly now.

Reactions: AvgBigGuy

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'll answer questions if I can, I don't dress anything up or hold back if I do, I enjoy having my pennies worth.
The kinda questions I don't often bother with are the obviously leading questions just for jerk off material, or questions about people's personal relationships seeking advice where they already know the answer, of course if I thought I could help I would.
For instance some questions of a sensitive nature, for example about certain kinks and fetish's I'd invite the OP to discuss via private message as it might rub some people up the wrong way.
As for any particular questions I wish guys would ask I can't really answer, I simply like things to be kept fresh.
The main reason I joined and have remained here all this time is because I enjoy this forum and women's issues alike, I actually wish guys used these forums more and asked more questions as long as they're appropriate as things often get stale.
I have a wealth of experience in swinging, cuckold relationships and femdom for example, I'm happy to discuss anything and help members with their questions just as long they're genuine, I'll also add I can however smell a bull shitter with leading questions like a fart in a lift tho! Hahaha.