Random Sexual Confessions!

sonny84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The other night I ended up fucking my Uber driver lol. We got to chatting about wild things he's seen and he told me the other night a guy got a blow job in the back seat of his car. I replied damn bro you should have jumped back there too. He told me that it wasn't his thing. I thought he was trying to be professional then he goes he's not into girls.

So I flirted back and did a leg slap on him and he replied don't be a tease. So I told him he was the tease and told him to pull it out. As soon as he pulled it out I started to suck his cock and he ended up pulling over and fucking me in the back seat. I love visiting LA.
5* all over your face.

Reactions: alexD37

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In my 20s, I was still in the closet and lived in a house with 2 of my straight best friends. We had parties and drank on our patio every weekend and when everyone was nice and drunk, I would disappear for about 30 min. When I came back they would all joke about how much pussy I got. They didn’t know it, but I was sneaking next door to get fucked by our 60yo neighbor and I always had his load in me when I came back. He had one of the biggest and thickest cocks I’ve ever seen.
Wow so hot

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The other night I ended up fucking my Uber driver lol. We got to chatting about wild things he's seen and he told me the other night a guy got a blow job in the back seat of his car. I replied damn bro you should have jumped back there too. He told me that it wasn't his thing. I thought he was trying to be professional then he goes he's not into girls.

So I flirted back and did a leg slap on him and he replied don't be a tease. So I told him he was the tease and told him to pull it out. As soon as he pulled it out I started to suck his cock and he ended up pulling over and fucking me in the back seat. I love visiting LA.
I've blown an Uber driver too lol