Rape fantasy

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Rape is not a fantasy for those women who've been actually raped. For them it's an all too real violent and horrible event. To say that violence against women is OK as a sexual fantasy is fucking asinine, irresponsible, and I question the validity of any woman who'd claim she was a victim of rape and then say it's acceptable fantasy fodder.

Many rapists, murderers/serial killers, started out using materials of a fantasy nature to nurture this disturbing dark compulsion till it became a violent and deadly reality. The talk of knives and blood as some sort sick sexual game, rape as fantasy, should be banned on this forum. End of. It has absolutely no place here and should join similar disturbing categories banned from the site such as sexual subject matter involving children and bestiality.

Obtuse, "whatever floats your boat" flip bullshit statement do not negate that. Not everything is acceptable just because a handful of fools who lack the intellect to decipher what is right and wrong say it is. Those who would blindly sheep along with such ignorant statements need to do the rest of humanity a big favor and keep their DNA out of any future gene pool. Seriously, they are a detriment to the evolution and progression of the species. Certainly when it comes to the female end of aforementioned pool.

Violence against women isn't a fantasy it's a crime. To have it propagated here on this forum as anything other than that is disheartening and those women in this thread who would support such a misogynistic belief are a disgrace. I feel sorry for them as it's apparent they don't care about the victims, potential victims, and obviously think very little of themselves and females in general. They are a danger to other women, especially young women in their care and or orbit who haven't yet acquired the skills necessary to negotiate this dangerous very real world we live in.

These women need to shut their pie holes and keep their sick rape fantasies to themselves.

Reactions: smalldic

:rolleyes:

I'm done. You don't read entire posts, you continue to see maybe one word out of twenty, and then continue on with your tirade. Enjoy your selective reading and charming side-step into slut shaming/victim blaming.

As far as I know, telling someone "no" and my not being willing to have sex = rape. Just because my ex didn't beat me bloody, break any bones, or things like that doesn't make it any less of a sexual assault.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
:rolleyes:

I'm done. You don't read entire posts, you continue to see maybe one word out of twenty, and then continue on with your tirade. Enjoy your selective reading and charming side-step into slut shaming/victim blaming.

Oh, how cute, isn't that the new PC stupid thing to sheep along and say when you can't form an original thought? Are you going to call me a "hater" next?

But lets make something very clear, you could give a shit about the real victims of rape.

Oh, how cute, isn't that the new PC stupid thing to sheep along and say when you can't form an original thought? Are you going to call me a "hater" next?

But lets make something very clear, you could give a shit about the real victims of rape.

I've had plenty of original thoughts, you just ignored them. Don't put words in my mouth. I've done my best to be very careful to say what my interpretation of the things you have said has implied. I'm doing my best not to put words in your mouth. I'm doing my best to be polite. In turn, you repeatedly imply that when I was raped, it wasn't REALLY rape. Now you're saying I don't care about other people who have been abused, without knowing a damned thing about it.

Reactions: smalldic
D

deleted848353

Ok this thread needs to die and certain persons getting blocked.

Curiosity999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want any reminders, don't need any reminders. I know everyone reacts differently to it, but I don't even like it when my SO slaps me on the butt while having sex. Talk about drying up. I do have a friend who had a orgasm during her rape and some dumb idiot tried telling her it wasn't rape. Some people should just keep their mouth shut.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, please don't elaborate further as you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Are you actually trying to make a comparative between the BDSM community and rapist/rape victims? Really???

Just because you were raped doesn't make you an expert so stop pretending you are. I was speaking about the countless women who's rapes weren't seemingly so easy to dismiss as apparently yours was. Fact is for them it was a horrible and violent experience. To take a page from your book, your personal definition doesn't dismiss theirs.

So your rape wasn't so traumatic or violent and you even state in the aftermath it, "excite me". Well bully for you. I personally find your "excite" over a rape rather disturbing. Is that too judgmental for you? Damn right it is. I don't, will never, apologize for having an opinion. I refuse to adhere to this new brand of PC stupid bullshit that would make everyone and everything acceptable as you seem to believe. Not everything is OK and not everyone gets a fucking trophy.

If someone told me that they were raped and got excited thinking about it afterward I'd one, question if a rape actually occurred, and two, I'd suggest therapy. Certainly there are issues that need to be addressed.

If you consider me "ignorant" for representing those women in my earlier statement who's rapes were violent, who'd been traumatized, I can live with that. I won't lose any sleep considering the source of the insult.

You think knives and blood are hot? Seriously, after reading that you have no fucking business telling anyone how rape is a walk in the park.

You just flat out disgust me.

First off, rape does not have to be violent. For you to discount AE's experience because of how she described it, just ugh. You are awful.

Secondly, it is pretty common for survivors to turn the experience into something empowering like these women have described. In whatever way they manage, they do it. You are judgmental and callous.

And fuck you on behalf of Fade. Seriously?? Blood play is a BDSM thing, and you are a twatwaffle.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I've had plenty of original thoughts, you just ignored them. Don't put words in my mouth. I've done my best to be very careful to say what my interpretation of the things you have said has implied. I'm doing my best not to put words in your mouth. I'm doing my best to be polite. In turn, you repeatedly imply that when I was raped, it wasn't REALLY rape. Now you're saying I don't care about other people who have been abused, without knowing a damned thing about it.

Thought you were done?

"Ignore" is always an option available to you MG.

That's nice. Please use it if my words upset you.

I however make it my personal policy not to block as, after all, it's just the internet, you're a bunch of strangers, and if I do find something disagreeable I will either confront it with an opposing view (as I have here) or simply skip over it.

Easy peasy japanesey.

Ok this thread needs to die and certain persons getting blocked.

Funny enough I receive a PM a moment ago from some member called texasstar asshole something or other telling me he was going to block me but as with you I thought, who is this person, why do they feel the need to tell anyone about it, just do it, and who gives a rats ass?

So block away whoever you are.

I don't want any reminders, don't need any reminders. I know everyone reacts differently to it, but I don't even like it when my SO slaps me on the butt while having sex. Talk about drying up. I do have a friend who had a orgasm during her rape and some dumb idiot tried telling her it wasn't rape. Some people should just keep their mouth shut.

Really? That does sound odd. Seriously, who can manage an orgasm during a rape?

MercuryGirl, eat rusty razors and die. Soon.

Now you know members have been banned for far less. Fortunately for you I'm thick skinned and offending words from strangers mean little to me. But in the future at least try to be constructive in your replies and stay on point. If you can't manage to debate the issue like an intelligent adult and instead feel the need to go all hood on me you should just stay the fuck out of the thread.

Thanks a bunch.

You just flat out disgust me.

First off, rape does not have to be violent. For you to discount AE's experience because of how she described it, just ugh. You are awful.

Secondly, it is pretty common for survivors to turn the experience into something empowering like these women have described. In whatever way they manage, they do it. You are judgmental and callous.

And fuck you on behalf of Fade. Seriously?? Blood play is a BDSM thing, and you are a twatwaffle.

What, other members are incapable of speaking for themselves or are just some nutjob with no life who's appointed herself the forum lawyer? Whatever the case (pun intended) I don't know who the fuck you are nor do I care about your ridiculous opinions on an issue you clearly know jackshit about.

-----

My opinion however remains unchanged. Rape IS NOT a fantasy it is a crime. Your collective warped views of the issue are both disturbing and sad. I pity the lot of you and hope to god none of you are mentoring young women.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You obviously don't know many women that've been raped before MG. You obviously don't have much experience with people that've been through different kinds of sexual assaults. So, until you learn about what the fuck you're actually saying, you should probably shut your cunt flaps about it.

Curiosity was right, some people don't know when to shut their fucking mouths.

Last edited:

I'm just going to leave these here..

Although many victims report distinctive psychological post-rape responses
such as heightened fear, avoidance, re-experiencing the traumatic event,
and anxious arousal, not all victims will have these specific post-rape reactions.
Of those that do experience these reactions the frequency and duration
may vary considerably from victim to victim (Foa & Riggs, 1995;
NDAAFrazier, 1990;Valentiner, Foa, Riggs, Gershuny, 1996;Wyatt, et al., 1990).

Although it is important to identify common reactions to a traumatic
event,“there is tremendous variability in the extent to which women are
affected
” (Frazier, 2000, p. 204).

Different psychological responses manifest different behavioral patterns or coping strategies for each survivor of sexual assault. In addition, external factors such as victim social support network, severity of the assault, or a victim’s relationship to the assailant may also have an impact on a victim’s psychological functioning after a sexual assault (Littleton & Radecki Breitkopf, 2006;Wyatt, et al., 1990).

Definition of SEXUAL ASSAULT
: illegal sexual contact that usually involves force upon a person without consent or is inflicted upon a person who is incapable of giving consent (as because of age or physical or mental incapacity) or who places the assailant (as a doctor) in a position of trust or authority

The term “sexual assault” generally means unwanted sexual contact, or in other words sexual contact against your will, and without consent. The legal definition varies by state, but sexual assault and domestic violence organizations consider any unwanted sexual activity to be sexual assault. This includes rape.

Sources:

https://www.musc.edu/ncvc/resources_public/victim_reactions_SA.pdf

Sexual assault - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

WomensLaw.org | Sexual Assault / Rape

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MercuryGirl, you should seriously consider suicide. At a minimum, you might consider entering a nunnery and taking that vow of silence. For your information, orgasm during rape is one of the most horrendous things I've heard described, because it is like one's own body betraying itself. I know first hand how psychogically traumatizing it can be to cooperate with your rapist so that he will stop hurting you. Many victims less fortunate than I cooperate so the assailant won't murder them. But the body doesn't know what the mind knows. The body only knows there's friction and it needs to lubricate. There is pressure in the right places for long enough and in a particularly orgasmic individual, orgasm can result. If you knew what you were on about, you would know there are landmark court cases in which a major factor was either the victim's request for a condom, or the victim's body having an orgasm. But you're just a stupid pile of fuck holes that doesn't know jack from shit, so naturally you can only type vomit. Seriously, you little troll, climb out from under your bridge, stand atop, and jump.

shen

Experimental Member
Media
More common than you think. Speaking only for myself I blame my Catholic upbringing. The only way I could have sex was through force and against my will - even in marriage this mind set continues. (and out through divorce and into finding another female partner!) Mostly it's inside my own head, but I can't reach orgasm without it. (hard enough to reach these days without having to second guess if my fantasies are wrong or not! lol)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
People like you give the human species a bad name (this ain't just about women you know.. men get raped/molested/sexually assaulted too).. trying to say all that bullshit like you're the universal spokesperson for rape-victims. What the fuck ever.

I've enjoyed many of your posts MG... but this thread, you've spouted some straight up bullshit. Not that you give a fuck.. I mean, I'm just some dumb bitch on the internet, right?

All I can do is hit this bong and expand my train of thought to something less fucked up than what I've read in your posts throughout this conversation.

Last edited:

What a depraved unintelligent lot. Enjoy your warped fantasy views of rape, sickos. You all give women a bad name.

Yes, so depraved, so unintelligent and providing cited/scholastic type things you could read. If you weren't so determined to be right, and that we're sub-par human beings, for not reacting to a rape the way you think we should. For saying that yes, it was rape, even if our psyches and lives didn't shatter irreparably. For saying that yes, it was rape, even if we didn't end up bleeding and broken physically.