Reactions to your flaccid size in non-sexual contexts

RaskaYu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[...] they are always having a surprised look to see a naked young guy around, then have a quick glance on my dick. [...]

I'm under the impression that a lot of these surprises are a very non-verbal impression. Confidence, the element of surprise, body language, your dancing dick, and being even just a bit bigger than average can do wonders on a first impression, I guess :joy:

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My flaccid size ranges from 0.5 to 2 inches so suffice to say, even in optimum conditions I’m well below average and almost always the smallest in a locker room or urinal by a noticeable amount.

Just as others have posted here about a large size getting comments, a tiny one does too. People tend to react to anything beyond what’s considered ‘normal.’ It’s ranged from unspoken double takes to jokey ‘Must be cold’ comments to crueler remarks (mostly at school). The thing is, as a massive exhibitionist, I love showing off. I just had to get past the psychological barrier of accepting I has a small cock, ‘owning’ it.

And now, IRL and on LPSG 90% of comments I get are positive. A lot of people are genuinely fascinated as they ‘didn’t know cocks could be that size’. Interestingly, quite a few have suggested I shave or at least trim my extensive pubic hair as it would ‘make me look bigger.’ I think - come on, no amount of manscaping is going to make me hung. Might as well embrace it :)

mib348

Expert Member
Media
My wife has made fun of my softie which is just 1 inch many many times. She laughs and comments on it very bluntly

blutobluto2000

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had some pain on the side of my balls once and the doc wanted an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech took me into the room and then actually looked at the order and where she needed to scan and didn't seem thrilled. Dropped my shorts and I was not hard at all and when she saw my unit her eyebrows raised to say that's impressive. As the scan proceeded I did chub up a bit as I had to hold my cock to the side l but was able to control from going full mast. Was actually a bit pleasurable and it turns out my balls were OK.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It varies, but I'd say the best consistent measurement I get for flaccid cock is 5.5" x 4.5". It sometimes hangs to six after a shower at the gym, I think. I always walk to/from the showers naked, and yes, some guys look. A few have done double-takes. I admit that I get a kick out of it. The younger guys are never naked, of course, so are vaguely uncomfortable around men that are not, but i leave them be, as they try to sneak sideways glances to satisfy their curiosity. I never do anything more overt than get dressed without embarrassment because a lot of guys are not comfortable around naked men, even at the gym! I much prefer flopping and swinging on a nude beach but they're not any around me.

Reactions: RaskaYu and Kalbca