Realtor Danilo Romolini

If he really was in some kind of "closet", he wouldn't "like" any photos of muscular guys, on the contrary, he would have an anonymous secondary account to follow all those profiles and "like" their photos. Specially if we consider that he is Italian, and Italy is an "open" and "closed" country at the same time.

I feel that he exploits his attractiveness enough to be a person in the "closet", and being italian, that makes me believe that he is not "gay/bi", sadly becouse I want him so much, but he is impossible, he is so fucking platonic.
I haven't said he is in the closet. He could just be bi and discreet about his love life/sexuality and that's alright. I am bi, don't hide it from anyone, but also don't display it on a billboard outside my house for everyone to know.

Reactions: mateo.fdl
I haven't said he is in the closet. He could just be bi and discreet about his love life/sexuality and that's alright. I am bi, don't hide it from anyone, but also don't display it on a billboard outside my house for everyone to know.
Yes, is also possible
I am also bi, so I can also understand it

He might also be gay but doesnt want anyone focusing on that. Doesnt mean he's hiding or in the closet wanting to separate personal from professional business.

oh yeah in that scenario yeah, i didnt know he had a gf
I was in mourning when I found out that he had a girlfriend
But not because he has a girlfriend (great that he has a stable partner to be able to fuck), my mourning was due to the fact that his girlfriend was not the type of woman that I find attractive, and therefore my fantasy of "the type of woman with whom I got horny imagining him fucking" was not fulfilled (I imagined him fucking a voluptuous Italian woman like younger Monica Bellucci / Maria Grazia Cucinotta, etc

My boyfriend, who doesn't know he's my boyfriend, uploaded a new video and he looks extremely sexy with that haircut and that blue cardigan :joy::joy::joy:;););)

I really needed a new video of him, I missed him

His voice is my favorite ASMR

Reactions: timtonruben359
you can tell he is straight by the hairline, a gay guy would have taken medicine
His hairline looks perfectly normal. We need to stop setting these insane beauty standards. Aging is a natural process; let’s stop being afraid of it. Beauty isn’t everything.

Besides, he looks excellent.