Realtor Danilo Romolini

I think it's just that there isn't any new relevant content lately haha. His property tours are not as spicy as they used to be, he doesn't post on instagram as often as before :/ I hope that changes now that it is summer.
Yes, thats true.
The more professional his videos became the more boring they became in a certain way. We see less of his personality and thats not so attractive anymore. In addition, he fused his personal IG with his professional IG which means in the end that the remaining IG is mainly for professional aspects.

Yes, thats true.
The more professional his videos became the more boring they became in a certain way. We see less of his personality and thats not so attractive anymore. In addition, he fused his personal IG with his professional IG which means in the end that the remaining IG is mainly for professional aspects.
I totally agree. There was a subtle shift that took away some of the magic. I used to look forward to watching his new videos every week, but not I mostly skip over them. I suspect that he's toning down the sex appeal now that he has a girlfriend, either consciously or unconsciously.

I totally agree. There was a subtle shift that took away some of the magic. I used to look forward to watching his new videos every week, but not I mostly skip over them. I suspect that he's toning down the sex appeal now that he has a girlfriend, either consciously or unconsciously.
That sound like when managers say to their young new artists that they can't have a formal relatioship becouse their fans can feel “bad” :joy:
Like Simon Cowell with One Direction :joy:

I think is just a “clothes” thing, all his videos from the last months he wear more layers of clothes, so we can't see all his fit wonderful shilouette, and someone can't less interest about the videos without all this “sexy factor”, is just that.

It's a posibility, I mean is a high end business.

It is also normal that between 18-21 men who begin to exercise their body, and see good results, like to "show it off". Added to that in Italy in general there is a culture of "good looks" in men.

Probably now after two years since he started his channel, he has slowed down in terms of "showing off".

Also, is possible that this winter in Italy was very cold :joy:

I mean, for example in this video he looks PERFECT, his body is so beautiful, and we can see that becouse he don't wear layers like in the others current videos

It's a posibility, I mean is a high end business.

It is also normal that between 18-21 men who begin to exercise their body, and see good results, like to "show it off". Added to that in Italy in general there is a culture of "good looks" in men.

Probably now after two years since he started his channel, he has slowed down in terms of "showing off".

Also, is possible that this winter in Italy was very cold :joy:

I mean, for example in this video he looks PERFECT, his body is so beautiful, and we can see that becouse he don't wear layers like in the others current videos

I forgot how beautiful he was, and how soothing his videos are.

• Love
Reactions: mateo.fdl
I think it's just that there isn't any new relevant content lately haha. His property tours are not as spicy as they used to be, he doesn't post on instagram as often as before :/ I hope that changes now that it is summer.
I agree...kinda makes the fantasy fade away

Reactions: Bouts