And to add to this - I'll be on Harmony again out of Galveston on 11/2.And as of today, I'm booked on RCL Harmony out of Galveston on 8/24. I was on it last year, so I know the set up - don't think I'll spring for the spa pkg as it was a bit of a bust last time.
Going to be on the Harmony in a few months. Are there any good cruising spots? Like bathrooms to hang out at? What are good times if so?And to add to this - I'll be on Harmony again out of Galveston on 11/2.
Well, when I was on the ship last year, I'd bought a thermal spa pass in hopes of hooking up with a guy in either the sauna or steam room, but that was a bit of a bust. Your best bet is to either use grindr or A4A to try and get with other guys.Going to be on the Harmony in a few months. Are there any good cruising spots? Like bathrooms to hang out at? What are good times if so?
thats so wild hotMy experience on Celebrity Silhouette back in February departing from Fort Lauderdale.
1st day while exploring the ship, I noticed and located a free sauna in the men's locker room. Made a mental note to visit the sauna tomorrow evening after a day of exploring Key West.
2nd night around 8pm after dinner and a day of exploring Key West, a handsome straight married crew member was in the sauna with me. We had very good long friendly chat. I checked out his package a few times through his swimwear to make sure he noticed my eyes wondered to his crotch area during our conversation. We took turn leaving sauna taking cold showers when the heat got too hot. Our conversation lasted about 30 minutes. Unfortunately, nothing happened. He was just in there for a good friendly chat during his time off. We ended the night, wished each other well and parted ways. Feeling a little bumped out because I was hoping to have some type fun during this trip.
3rd day around 1pm after my workout, I saw two guys leaving the sauna separately heading to the showers area as I enter the locker room. By the time I got changed and head to shower area, I noticed only 1 shower door was closed, which means they were both in there. Out of curiosity, I bend down to see if that is the case from the frosted shower glass door (but the bottom of the frosted door is clear glass); and it was! I saw one of the guys is standing and the other is on his knees. I was immediately turn on upon seeing that. They had the shower running, but, I could hear the cocksucking slurping sound a bit, which was very hot.
I instantly got very horny, but decided to head to sauna to relax and let them have their alone time. Knowing there was a cocksucking action in the shower at that very moment was so exciting. Since the sauna door is a clear glass, anyone pass by can see what's going on inside, so I decided to play with my cock carefully with a towel right next to me, ready to cover up if anyone pass by suddently. About 10 minutes after, I saw one of them leaving the shower and walked out quickly (young handsome college basketball player type in his mid 20s). And about 5 minutes later, the 2nd guy (hot muscular gym type of guy in his late or early 30s) left the shower as well. As the 2nd guy walking out of the shower, passed by the sauna to the locker area, I saw him caught a glance of me quickly covering my hard cock with the towel as he walked by.He left the shower so fast, I didn't have enough time to fully cover up with the towel. Then literally 5 seconds later, he walked back and entered the sauna and sat right next to me with a smile. I looked at him while he looked at my crotch area and licking his lips. At that moment, I knew it was on. He was probably the guy on his knees in the shower.
I was a little hesitant, but knowing that he wanted my cock, made me so horny. So I moved the towel to the side to reveal my already hard throbbing cock. He leaned forward without saying a word and took my cock in his mouth, start to deepthroat, sucking my cock with slurping sound. The whole scenario was so exciting, I couldn't believe it. I place my hands and hold the back of his head, caress his hair a bit with my fingers as he went down on me. The whole time I was enjoying his skilled bj while looking out to make sure no one passes by the sauna. It was pretty thrilling. After a few minutes I was close to cum. I asked him where he want me to cum, without replying, he just keep sucking with faster motion. So I gave him what he wanted, I moaned quietly and shot my loads in his mouth as he continued to deepthroat me. Finally my cock got sensitive and I pulled it out of his mouth. He leaned back up and gulp down my cum. While I was still pacing my breath from just shot a heavy load in his mouth in a heated sauna; he smiled, said thank you, got up and left.
My heart was pumping so fast. Couldn't believe a hot guy just sucked me off and swallowed my cum like that. What a hot memorable experience.
5pm on that same day, I had another hot encounter....with two guys!!
Story to be continue...
I haven't had any experience on Liberty of the Seas, but it is the sister ship to Independence of the Seas (which I've been on), so they're identical. If you're going to be going on Liberty, then you'll probably be in luck with having fun.Any experience on liberty of the seas? Looks like they have a free steam room and sauna that’s not co-ed!
Ummm. Why are you coming after me man. I was responding to another persons post on here. I myself have never been on a cruise so I haven’t been disrespectful to anyone on any cruise ship.That poor steward. You took advantage of his service position. He can’t tell you to fuck off without getting in trouble. All those people on ships work every single day, their contract calls for them to leave their families for months at a time. It’s extremely tiring. With all due respect (I may say, the respect you did not give him) you should flirt with other passengers who are on an equal footing. Of course it may not be as much fun, because you might be rejected completely. But I think you know that, and that’s why you flirted with the steward, who is paid to be polite to you.
Sorry, I thought I was responding to this long post, not your response to it. If I can delete my response I willUmmm. Why are you coming after me man. I was responding to another persons post on here. I myself have never been on a cruise so I haven’t been disrespectful to anyone on any cruise ship.
I don’t see a way to delete my comment—- it was accidentally responding to you and not the original poster. If you know of a way to delete it , please tell me. My sentiments were sincere, but responding to you and not the original poster was an accident.Ummm. Why are you coming after me man. I was responding to another persons post on here. I myself have never been on a cruise so I haven’t been disrespectful to anyone on any cruise ship.
No worries . I understand. I’ve done similar on here. Unfortunately you can’t delete after like 10 minutes unless you’re a paid member I think.I don’t see a way to delete my comment—- it was accidentally responding to you and not the original poster. If you know of a way to delete it , please tell me. My sentiments were sincere, but responding to you and not the original poster was an accident.
I’m sorry. That is a terrible rule, for privacy if nothing else it seems that someone might have second thoughts about a post, and want to remove it. Strange rule.No worries . I understand. I’ve done similar on here. Unfortunately you can’t delete after like 10 minutes unless you’re a paid member I think.
Yeah. Not a fan of it either. I didn’t l Pe about it until I posted something and wanted to take it down a few hours later but couldn’t.I’m sorry. That is a terrible rule, for privacy if nothing else it seems that someone might have second thoughts about a post, and want to remove it. Strange rule.
What kind of crew member? Was he entertainment/cruise director staff? Look you up in the system is horrible lolRecently off a cruise to Alaska on CCL Spitit. Free use of men's sauna and steam room, and there was hardly any action. I was so disappointed. I went a few times throughout the day, every day. Morning, mid day, and evening. Switched my visits up an hour or so as well. This is the first time on a cruise that I'd seen a lot of crew using the facilities, but considering it was an Alaskan cruise, I imagine it is common on cold weather itineraries.
It was hot seeing a lot of them in just towels, especially the crew you never get to see much skin from. Most crew was respectful and clearly did not want to get in trouble, some asking for permission to join/relax, and spending as little time as possible being near guests. Even crew working the locker area (folding towels, mopping) would leave once a guest was in their presence. One music performer seemed interested, but a few minutes after I sat down across from him in the steam, his cast-mate came in and they started talking work.
Over the course, I tried to cruise 3 guests who seemed interested, however I think I misread each interaction. One would sit right across from me, and then after a few adjustments and subtle leg-shift positions on my part, they would either leave, or just move diagonally away from me. No disrepect to them. Just bummed.
But the consolation prize was a crew member who was very chatty and giving clear signs that he was interested. Ran into him on 3 different days. After some chase on the second day, it was game on, towels off. We jerked, nipple play, he sucked me, and we came jerking each other. This happened once more a few days later. He was very persistent and even asked to go back to my cabin, which I refused.
Just a bit of warning - If you are on the DL or trying to be discreet, exercise caution with hooking up with crew. Got major ick when he said he tried to look me up in the system and couldn't find me. Had we gone back to my cabin, I feel like I'd be getting extorted. Yeah, I'm just paranoid.
In any case, it was likely just the crowd because the layout allowed you to hear if anyone was entering the locker, pretty good set up.
They are the ones who will be fired if caught.Recently off a cruise to Alaska on CCL Spitit. Free use of men's sauna and steam room, and there was hardly any action. I was so disappointed. I went a few times throughout the day, every day. Morning, mid day, and evening. Switched my visits up an hour or so as well. This is the first time on a cruise that I'd seen a lot of crew using the facilities, but considering it was an Alaskan cruise, I imagine it is common on cold weather itineraries.
It was hot seeing a lot of them in just towels, especially the crew you never get to see much skin from. Most crew was respectful and clearly did not want to get in trouble, some asking for permission to join/relax, and spending as little time as possible being near guests. Even crew working the locker area (folding towels, mopping) would leave once a guest was in their presence. One music performer seemed interested, but a few minutes after I sat down across from him in the steam, his cast-mate came in and they started talking work.
Over the course, I tried to cruise 3 guests who seemed interested, however I think I misread each interaction. One would sit right across from me, and then after a few adjustments and subtle leg-shift positions on my part, they would either leave, or just move diagonally away from me. No disrepect to them. Just bummed.
But the consolation prize was a crew member who was very chatty and giving clear signs that he was interested. Ran into him on 3 different days. After some chase on the second day, it was game on, towels off. We jerked, nipple play, he sucked me, and we came jerking each other. This happened once more a few days later. He was very persistent and even asked to go back to my cabin, which I refused.
Just a bit of warning - If you are on the DL or trying to be discreet, exercise caution with hooking up with crew. Got major ick when he said he tried to look me up in the system and couldn't find me. Had we gone back to my cabin, I feel like I'd be getting extorted. Yeah, I'm just paranoid.
In any case, it was likely just the crowd because the layout allowed you to hear if anyone was entering the locker, pretty good set up.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.