Recent cruise ship experience.

bowhunter325

Expert Member
Media
I recently went on a cruise with my family. I am a married guy with kids. It was a family trip and the cruise was full of other families. While aboard I began experimenting with throwing signals at married dads to see their reactions. I was surprised at how many straight guys replied back with lip licks, sunglasses adjustments, package grabs, ect. So how often do you think this happens. Are straight guys really that willing to play? Or maybe most are Bi and closeted. But it seems a lot were at least curious. Anyone have similar experiences? Is it this easy to get a guys interest? Anyone have tips on what to do/say?

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think more are bi than admit.... Over the years I have met my... some in adult bookstore video booths.. stating they are married and straight... Really?... once you let a guy suck your cock you are not straight you crossed over that line... not judging and I am thankful for each and every one I have sucked close up and personal or through a glory hole... but it's time to admit it to yourself anyway.... my wife does not know I like cock... sure she would freak but I never denied it and if she asked I would admit it to her

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was on a cruise with my son after he graduated. I went to the gym worked out and then to caught a quick sauna. I great looking well built man came in sits for a few minutes and starts talking. He ask if I knew if there was a massage therapist on board. I told him that since this was the first day I had no idea. He kept the conversation going and I told him that I was trained in massage ( truth) He said man I would gladly pay you whatever for a deep massage. I agreed to do it since my son would be gone on a off ship tour. The guy came to my room undressed before I could even ask him to undress and was spread eagle with his ass in the air. I then proceeded to give him the deep tissue massage of his life. Afterward he ask for my complete discretion because he was a member of the staff and he would loose his job. Before the cruise ended he contacted me for yet another massage. Fantastic cruise. We are both married men.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Try going to the men's sauna on a cruise ship. Lots of fun.
I found the cruise ship sauna to be incredibly easy for finding action (three times during a seven-day cruise). While on vacation, guys are relaxed and horny and open to whatever.

Space_Nerd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I Think I will have to check out the steam room, next time we go on a cruise. Does anyone have experience or suggestions on when might be the best time of day, to find open minded men in the steam room. How busy do they get? Also, are they known to be cruise spots on ships?

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wife and I did our first 3 way on a cruise... Awesome young man 25... hung too... put my tiny dick to shame for sure.. was awesome he visited our cabin 3 times over the 14 day cruise... some great oral and fuck action.. plus I got to clean him up and got the cream pie to boot... anxious to try it again.. my wife sure enjoyed every inch of it

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is the monster cock in your gallery the guy from the cruise? If not who is he and where can I buy one?

No that is not the cock from the cruise although he was nicely endowed he was nothing like that one... I do not know who he is just found his photo

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How did you find him on the ship? Joining a couple is on my bucket list!

We were playing slots and the guy came up beside up... we struck up a conversation with him.. offered to get him a drink... found out he was on the cruise with family... mom dad brother and his wife and sister and her husband..... he was kind of odd man out he said.... anyway one thing lead to another and we asked if he wanted to come to our cabin suite... he said he had never been in a suite on a ship before and his cabin was an inside so no window or balcony... once we were in the room I asked if he was interested... (this was already agreed upon with my wife) he said he had never had a 2 way before and I told him either have we... before you knew it we were naked on the bed exploring... understand we are more than twice his age... but that didn't seem to matter to him. It was great each time he came to the cabin on that cruise.. hope to be able to do it again sometime soon

Man4Mending

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On my first cruise, I chose to work out and then use the sauna, steam and shower room as opposed to showering privately in my cabin. It was a great excuse to enjoy the company of other naked men. Three times I got to get into a mutual JO with other men! One time another guy sucked me off when no one else was in there. It was the best part of the cruise!

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
On my first cruise, I chose to work out and then use the sauna, steam and shower room as opposed to showering privately in my cabin. It was a great excuse to enjoy the company of other naked men. Three times I got to get into a mutual JO with other men! One time another guy sucked me off when no one else was in there. It was the best part of the cruise!
Similar experiences for me. In addition to the JO and blowjobs in the sauna, I even took a couple of guys to an adjacent private shower stall for fucking. It was some of the easiest sex I've ever found.

kcdave

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Crossing over that line to enjoy that luscious forbidden fruit. Sad that we waited too many years before indulging.

I think more are bi than admit.... Over the years I have met my... some in adult bookstore video booths.. stating they are married and straight... Really?... once you let a guy suck your cock you are not straight you crossed over that line... not judging and I am thankful for each and every one I have sucked close up and personal or through a glory hole... but it's time to admit it to yourself anyway.... my wife does not know I like cock... sure she would freak but I never denied it and if she asked I would admit it to her