NeoReo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Red Dress

Preface:

(This part is just for context, but feel free to skip to the main story)

Me, a bi-racial, somewhat athletic vocalist, dancer, former model, and current university student, stands at about 5’10-technically 5’9 & a half. I’ve been a gold star gay all of my life & with the same guy since high school (now husband). Worked for years as a dj/hype dancer with my extremely attractive best friend who owns a private dj entertainment business in the D.C. area. We’l call him M.C.; A bald, slightly older, very fit father of two, light-skinned, ginger-bearded Latino with a perfect pair of firmly plump glutes. He was apparently gifted a giant penis as well. Though in our over half a decade’s long friendship, I’d never seen it. I try to respect people’s’ boundaries but for better or for worse, mine was certainly crossed, as you’ll soon come to see…M.C. and I, were a dream team. He brought the music and I brought the moves. Performing was such an art-form for us and I think that’s probably what came across in our shows.
Working hundreds of gigs, we’ve amassed so many insane, weird, funny, scary and even paranormal-y moments since our partnership and friendship began in the spring of 2012. The following however, is one of the sexiest…

Red Dress
One gig for a Dancing With The Stars event we deejayed proved to be a massive success for us and our clients. Picture it, clear starry skies on an autumn evening in D.C. at a lavish party in a swanky hotel. A room filled with celebrities, bipartisan interest groups and other so-called D.C. elite come together for an annual gala. The show wasn’t about us but our clients who ran the event, gave us high praise and said we stole the show. After the the event ended, we were riding the high of a great night so we decided to enjoy a drink in the lobby of the hotel venue. Soon, it would seem we’d attracted some fans from the gala. Three women about our age (30’s), wanted to party with us so we welcomed them to our table. One objectively gorgeous petite Cambodian woman with a very tight red minidress, at one point sat on my lap & whispered into my ear, "I’m not wearing any underwear…"I didn’t know how to respond but it gave me an instant, how do you say, chub? At the very outset these women knew I was gay but that didn’t stop red dress from flirting-heavily, with me and occasionally with M.C. They all were flirtatious but Red Dress took a particular liking to me.

Later on, M.C. was exchanging major vibes with one of the friends of Red Dress, who I’ll call, Blondie. He invited Blondie, her friends & another new friend, one of the former male contestants of DWTS, I’ll call him, Dancer, to our hotel room. Because of all of the over-exerted adrenaline from the dancing earlier that night, I started feeling sick really quickly. Typical of a long, energetic show with little rest. Even with that, it didn’t stop Red Dress from rubbing the crotch of my pants, kissing my lips and following me into the bathroom where she proceeded to pee in front of me. And in the same moment, hike up her skirt to reveal that she indeed was pantyless. It was certainly a shock to witness a woman fingering herself in front of me because I had never seen a vagina in real life. If it wasn’t for the sober friend charging in to stop her, something might have happened.

Meanwhile, M.C. & Blondie were making out in the room & dancer from DWTS sat on one of the beds, shortly after joined by Red Dress. Dancer begins to finger her. M.C. a self-proclaimed hetero, propositioned that he and I make out, thinking this may really turn on the ladies. M.C. is a hot ass dude and any other day I would but I was feeling such strong cold symptoms it would not be cute.

Not much else happened after that though Red Dress continued to come on to me. Dancer proposed that we all head to his place in the city for some further partying but M.C. finally got the hint that I wasn’t feeling well at all. He dismissed the girls leaving just him, me & Dancer. Dancer & I ended up cuddling but then we all fell asleep & he too left shortly after that. I have a few other stories that were steamy close-calls but alas, I am still a lady virgin. If it happens one day, it’ll be under the right circumstances & hopefully be as hot, kinky and as taboo as I imagined.

And yes, this is a true story that happened in 2018:)

Lemme know if anyone wants to hear more, I’ve been dying to share these stories.

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Red Dress

Preface:

(This part is just for context, but feel free to skip to the main story)

Me, a bi-racial, somewhat athletic vocalist, dancer, former model, and current university student, stands at about 5’10-technically 5’9 & a half. I’ve been a gold star gay all of my life & with the same guy since high school (now husband). Worked for years as a dj/hype dancer with my extremely attractive best friend who owns a private dj entertainment business in the D.C. area. We’l call him M.C.; A bald, slightly older, very fit father of two, light-skinned, ginger-bearded Latino with a perfect pair of firmly plump glutes. He was apparently gifted a giant penis as well. Though in our over half a decade’s long friendship, I’d never seen it. I try to respect people’s’ boundaries but for better or for worse, mine was certainly crossed, as you’ll soon come to see…M.C. and I, were a dream team. He brought the music and I brought the moves. Performing was such an art-form for us and I think that’s probably what came across in our shows.
Working hundreds of gigs, we’ve amassed so many insane, weird, funny, scary and even paranormal-y moments since our partnership and friendship began in the spring of 2012. The following however, is one of the sexiest…

Red Dress
One gig for a Dancing With The Stars event we deejayed proved to be a massive success for us and our clients. Picture it, clear starry skies on an autumn evening in D.C. at a lavish party in a swanky hotel. A room filled with celebrities, bipartisan interest groups and other so-called D.C. elite come together for an annual gala. The show wasn’t about us but our clients who ran the event, gave us high praise and said we stole the show. After the the event ended, we were riding the high of a great night so we decided to enjoy a drink in the lobby of the hotel venue. Soon, it would seem we’d attracted some fans from the gala. Three women about our age (30’s), wanted to party with us so we welcomed them to our table. One objectively gorgeous petite Cambodian woman with a very tight red minidress, at one point sat on my lap & whispered into my ear, "I’m not wearing any underwear…"I didn’t know how to respond but it gave me an instant, how do you say, chub? At the very outset these women knew I was gay but that didn’t stop red dress from flirting-heavily, with me and occasionally with M.C. They all were flirtatious but Red Dress took a particular liking to me.

Later on, M.C. was exchanging major vibes with one of the friends of Red Dress, who I’ll call, Blondie. He invited Blondie, her friends & another new friend, one of the former male contestants of DWTS, I’ll call him, Dancer, to our hotel room. Because of all of the over-exerted adrenaline from the dancing earlier that night, I started feeling sick really quickly. Typical of a long, energetic show with little rest. Even with that, it didn’t stop Red Dress from rubbing the crotch of my pants, kissing my lips and following me into the bathroom where she proceeded to pee in front of me. And in the same moment, hike up her skirt to reveal that she indeed was pantyless. It was certainly a shock to witness a woman fingering herself in front of me because I had never seen a vagina in real life. If it wasn’t for the sober friend charging in to stop her, something might have happened.

Meanwhile, M.C. & Blondie were making out in the room & dancer from DWTS sat on one of the beds, shortly after joined by Red Dress. Dancer begins to finger her. M.C. a self-proclaimed hetero, propositioned that he and I make out, thinking this may really turn on the ladies. M.C. is a hot ass dude and any other day I would but I was feeling such strong cold symptoms it would not be cute.

Not much else happened after that though Red Dress continued to come on to me. Dancer proposed that we all head to his place in the city for some further partying but M.C. finally got the hint that I wasn’t feeling well at all. He dismissed the girls leaving just him, me & Dancer. Dancer & I ended up cuddling but then we all fell asleep & he too left shortly after that. I have a few other stories that were steamy close-calls but alas, I am still a lady virgin. If it happens one day, it’ll be under the right circumstances & hopefully be as hot, kinky and as taboo as I imagined.

And yes, this is a true story that happened in 2018:)

Lemme know if anyone wants to hear more, I’ve been dying to share these stories.
This was beginning to get interesting. Please, by all means…share all of the stories you would like to share.

shilderia

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very hot... I find it very sexy, when people break their "rules" and experiment, going with the flow... and gay men experimenting with women are just as sexy as the opposite
Really hope you'll succeed in this, trust me it's great sex too