Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But how can he change the size in a video?
Programs like after effects allow you to select specific regions of footage and change them. If you look at some of his videos, not only is his penis stretched , the vaginas are also warped. And if you look closely there is clipping/ a seam usually somewhere ib the crotch area or the thighs

Reglee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I believe he does dudes, women and trans but only women on cam just to keep an image
I could be manufacturing a memory, but I feel like there was a video of him getting stroked by a man. Because the sleeve was a a striped dress shirt like he wears, and the hand was kind of big... Can anyone confirm this actually happened and I'm not making it up?

Reactions: WetBussy

WetBussy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could be manufacturing a memory, but I feel like there was a video of him getting stroked by a man. Because the sleeve was a a striped dress shirt like he wears, and the hand was kind of big... Can anyone confirm this actually happened and I'm not making it up?
I know exactly what video you're talking about I remember seeing it also ! a lot of people was asking if it was a guy and some was even sure it was a guy !! And not to mention if you notice a lot of his sex or handjob videos he put those black lines on the top and bottom of the video like he's trying to block out things so no one won't notice if it's a guy or trans jerking him off !! but when he's fucking a actual woman he hardly ever puts those lines on the video

Reactions: Reglee

Reglee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know exactly what video you're talking about I remember seeing it also ! a lot of people was asking if it was a guy and some was even sure it was a guy !! And not to mention if you notice a lot of his sex or handjob videos he put those black lines on the top and bottom of the video like he's trying to block out things so no one won't notice if it's a guy or trans jerking him off !! but when he's fucking a actual woman he hardly ever puts those lines on the video
Oh good! Just making sure I didn't make that up haha

Reactions: WetBussy