Richard Armitage

Never thought Richard would show all but good to know he is very well endowed. So size, bush, good sized dick and balls are pretty much what I'd have guessed, I would have guessed he would have had a foreskin though.
It just looks pulled back to me.

Reactions: bitw12 and DR1979
We can all agree that Richard was awesome but his character is so diagusting. I can understand how Richard was disgust by character like he was playing. He had even problems to look into the eyes of the actors, who played his wife and his son
I mean, Anna was a real c*nt there, he was just a weak man. Sure she was traumatized but still. Also, the show is not that good. His nude scenes are the only good thing about it.

Probably speaking as a gay man, but the scene in episode 3 (?) where he was alone and intensely sniffing and humping a pillow was far hotter than all the other sex scenes in the show.

Anyway, shitty series overall. If you're going to have a character who's shitty, then I prefer they're unapologetic about their shittiness. Richard's character was a piece of shit, but the worst kind- pathetic.