Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Brazor20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As much as I like the photo he said he's dropping a song and a video and I can't describe how much I cringed. We don't need every LA gay to make music...
The song actually low-key slaps. It's a meme/joke song anyway but I think I actually kinda like it?

Andrew-Jeff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The song actually low-key slaps. It's a meme/joke song anyway but I think I actually kinda like it?
The song isn't bad at all yeah and the fact that he spends all of the videos in slutty clothes or shirtless is definitely a plus

WhotfisHeather

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you kidding me ? It's so bad. Also despite how hot he is when I watched the music video I couldn't see anything else but the lack of rhythm and voice. I'm genuinely surprised that it is worse than I expected :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:

Brazor20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you kidding me ? It's so bad. Also despite how hot he is when I watched the music video I couldn't see anything else but the lack of rhythm and voice. I'm genuinely surprised that it is worse than I expected :emoji_sweat_smile::emoji_sweat_smile:
I think that's kinda the point. He's not trying to become a mainstream artist and just made a cheeky joke song for Pride month.

It would definitely be a lot more cringe if he wasn't in on the joke and was trying to break into the music world legitimately.

Gaytino

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that's kinda the point. He's not trying to become a mainstream artist and just made a cheeky joke song for Pride month.

It would definitely be a lot more cringe if he wasn't in on the joke and was trying to break into the music world legitimately.
lol did Rob write this himself?