Photo Rob anderson in nyc

Silver Quaith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Definitely this is him, when he was younger ❤️
Yes, it is, indeed, him.
Same eyebrows, same lips, same pointed chin and the give-away, same indented nipples.
From that angle it seems as if he's had a nosejob, but his nose is still not perfect. It's probably the angle.
His body hair could be a result of minoxidil application. I'm pretty sure he started applying it on his receding hairline, but found out at some point it can have the same effect on body hair, too.
He's an endomorph like me and Ryan Bones.
We tend to have really thick cocks, :p.

Reactions: Alive_21

Silver Quaith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
That is not him. He has shared many pics of himself when he was younger and discussed that he was much heavier and self conscious about being heavy, hairy, and gay and insecure. Just peruse through his instagram
The guy in the vid ain't slim.
And it's weird that his hair is thick mainly on his torso.
Hairy men, eg Tegan Zayne, Markus Kage, me, usually have hair on our backs and on shoulders. He appears bare on those areas.

Reactions: Wolfieboy44

NJBearGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is he funny? I haven’t seen anything about him other than his chest
I would put him at amusing at best. He probably would come across funnier if he didn't also sound so full of himself and impressed with himself. He is hot and he knows it. That being said, I would probably do any filthy thing he wanted.

skeldare

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
View attachment 75254981 It’s wild to me when people (especially in the public eye) don’t use the right forms of words. Ya’ll would be pronounced ya elle. This is very similar to not using there/they’re/their correctly lol. Just a bit cringe IMO.
He obviously meant y'all, the contraction for you all