This is a website that fetishes LARGE PENISES (yes, that is what the L stands for)...in this site you are going to find various things that although are legal, might not be your thing. There is no moral high ground here, for LEGAL activities. Oh loo, there's a thread on celebrity butt holes that leads to conversations about fisting..not your thing? Move on, don't tell the posters how disgusting they are. Chances are, you are in to something that someone else finds disgusting too. There was nothing in the OP's post that was wrong in starting a thread for someone who is legal. Maybe you found it creepy..that's your right. Then, move on. It is not your place to throw judgement and shade on others here. And if you feel the need to judge others on legal activities that they enjoy...maybe this isn't the right place for you.

THANK YOU!

No here has any right to be judging anyone else.
 
BPETHZJ.jpg
 
This is cute. As I've got older I must admit I do find guy's like David Beckham who are good parents really attractive & gifs like this make him really cute.
Imagine the confidence his sons have with like... A supportive, affectionate father. Love to see it lol
 
i don't understand his moustache. except that, everything bout him is absolutely perfect. Loved that gif with david btw.

Agreed. I can’t figure out if he’s been actively trying to cultivate a mustache, or he’s just bad at shaving, or he’s still at an age where he hasn’t started shaving at all yet because his face is relatively smooth.
 
i don't understand his moustache. except that, everything bout him is absolutely perfect. Loved that gif with david btw.

Agreed. I can’t figure out if he’s been actively trying to cultivate a mustache, or he’s just bad at shaving, or he’s still at an age where he hasn’t started shaving at all yet because his face is relatively smooth.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ilin5225ilin