Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love entering running events like 10ks. I enjoy the sporting part of it but also look forward to hopefully seeing some really hairy legs. I’ve seen some sexy hairy men while running. I love fit guys with super hairy arms and legs.
You can pretty much count on that, there are always a few really hairy guys. Indeed that's superhot!

EC1A

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Funny you should mention that you get a boner after running.
There's this guy I see out running most mornings and he looks pretty fit. About 40 but in good shape. Always wears a short T-shirt top and tight silky running shorts with a slit up the side to stop leg chafing. I've watched him for ages as his junk wobbles from side to side as he runs, shorts have a cock bag in them I guess so that nothing falls out.
The last few mornings our paths have crossed and we've taken up to chatting while he does a few stretches - though often as not he's just waiting to chat, have a breather. Not that my eyes were glued to his groin but I was very aware he was getting a boner, I could see it growing to the side and it was taking up space in his shorts - this morning he had to adjust himself, he smiled as he did it, saying "it happens". Needless to say I was pretty chubbed as well with the show and I know he saw it. The thing is do I make a point of noticing next time in case he'd like to take it further, I'm getting the vibe just not the action.
I love this! Would love something similar to happen to me.

stormydude

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What underwear do you guys run in? Asking for someone with a big package.. I need support but at the same time want max ventilation and as small as possible.
usually a jockstrap. though have a few shorts that have liners built in to them and will just use those as well. prefer the jock though.

miamikid192000

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love entering running events like 10ks. I enjoy the sporting part of it but also look forward to hopefully seeing some really hairy legs. I’ve seen some sexy hairy men while running. I love fit guys with super hairy arms and legs.
Me too.

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What underwear do you guys run in? Asking for someone with a big package.. I need support but at the same time want max ventilation and as small as possible.
I wear compression boxers for support. Probably too much fabric for you :D
What kind of running shorts do you wear?

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear compression boxers for support. Probably too much fabric for you :D
What kind of running shorts do you wear?
I like thin nylon running shorts with a very short inseam that are cut really high on the sides to show off my muscular hairy quads. If I’m feeling horny I will pull my dick out of the liner so it is dangling and flapping just beneath the shorts. I would be fully exposed if the shorts were lifted up and I have done that in situations where there were not a lot of runners or if it was after dark.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love this! Would love something similar to happen to me.

Then you need to wear a jock to hold your gear in place. If you're out to make a statement then the shorts with liners, a dick bag, are pretty good as they give some support, a lot of junk wobble and allows room for expansion

Reactions: Ben Tramer

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then you need to wear a jock to hold your gear in place. If you're out to make a statement then the shorts with liners, a dick bag, are pretty good as they give some support, a lot of junk wobble and allows room for expansion
And these types of shorts allow you to pull your penis and balls completely out of the liner so they are dangling underneath the shorts. If you are large or long, you will be visible. I would never do this in a daylight setting there there a lots of people because this is indecent exposure but I have done this on remote running trails or after dark where the thrill of my penis being exposed is very exciting.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And these types of shorts allow you to pull your penis and balls completely out of the liner so they are dangling underneath the shorts. If you are large or long, you will be visible. I would never do this in a daylight setting there there a lots of people because this is indecent exposure but I have done this on remote running trails or after dark where the thrill of my penis being exposed is very exciting.
You can free your junk no matter what you wear under shorts. The ones with a built in sack give some support and comfort while allowing freedom, but if you want to "free the beast" its something you so deliberately.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Knowing and feeling my penis is unhindered underneath that thin nylon causes me to become erect and it’s a major turnon. I want another man to be able to see my penis in my shorts, tenting up.
Mate, just thinking of you running in thin nylon tenting is giving me a major headache... do I work on mine!

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just concerned with my thigh hair getting tangled and pulling while I run. Thankfully my dick goes into "travel-mode" when I run so don't have to worry about too much bouncing
You’ve got some sexy big hairy thighs, bro. And a nice upward pointing boner. What a sight that would be on the trail. Bet your wife loves you.

birthday suit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer to wear as light an outfit as I can get away with for running, so vest, shorts and jockstrap are preferred - just enough for modesty and to keep my tackle secure. For very long runs I'm forced to swap the jock for compression gear, as my jock starts to chafe once it gets properly sweat soaked.

Knowing and feeling my penis is unhindered underneath that thin nylon causes me to become erect and it’s a major turnon. I want another man to be able to see my penis in my shorts, tenting up.
Setting aside any moral or legal considerations arising from jogging around town with an obvious boner, I'm surprised anyone can get away with running in shorts with no underwear full stop. Chafed nipples are agonizing enough, getting a chafed bell end doesn't bear thinking about.

The ultimate solution to that would, of course, be to dispense with the shorts as well and run bollock naked, as men did for countless aeons before clothes were invented - but opportunities to do that without ending up in a cell, padded or otherwise, are obviously somewhat limited...

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer to wear as light an outfit as I can get away with for running, so vest, shorts and jockstrap are preferred - just enough for modesty and to keep my tackle secure. For very long runs I'm forced to swap the jock for compression gear, as my jock starts to chafe once it gets properly sweat soaked.

Setting aside any moral or legal considerations arising from jogging around town with an obvious boner, I'm surprised anyone can get away with running in shorts with no underwear full stop. Chafed nipples are agonizing enough, getting a chafed bell end doesn't bear thinking about.

The ultimate solution to that would, of course, be to dispense with the shorts as well and run bollock naked, as men did for countless aeons before clothes were invented - but opportunities to do that without ending up in a cell, padded or otherwise, are obviously somewhat limited...
Same here (apart from the fact I never wear a jockstrap), I always try to minimize the risk of chafing. So it's always compression underwear for me, whether I run in shorts or tights. In some tights I run without underwear.

birthday suit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here (apart from the fact I never wear a jockstrap), I always try to minimize the risk of chafing. So it's always compression underwear for me, whether I run in shorts or tights. In some tights I run without underwear.
Get that 100%, but I know what I can get away with. I'm fine in a jock up to 10k, so I always wear one for those distances as I prioritise light clothing. Above that, can't risk it.

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get that 100%, but I know what I can get away with. I'm fine in a jock up to 10k, so I always wear one for those distances as I prioritise light clothing. Above that, can't risk it.
So how often do you run? You seem like a pretty serious runner :)