Saccio_oficial

#gerardo sacco from Shredded Gifs

This guy was one of my faves until he started putting a huge watermark over his pics and vids on his OF page. When a few of us complained, his response was…

“Well, if you don't like my damn watermark, you can get out because it's my page and I'll do what I want here and whoever doesn't like it, get out!”

So, avoid his OF page if you don’t want prick teasing concealed with a watermark from someone who doesn’t seem to understand how membership money and tips benefit him.

This guy was one of my faves until he started putting a huge watermark over his pics and vids on his OF page. When a few of us complained, his response was…

“Well, if you don't like my damn watermark, you can get out because it's my page and I'll do what I want here and whoever doesn't like it, get out!”

So, avoid his OF page if you don’t want prick teasing concealed with a watermark from someone who doesn’t seem to understand how membership money and tips benefit him.
There, there.

Has anyone else noticed that his 1994 tatt on his shoulder got covered up to say 1998? Is he trying to be younger for his modeling and/or entertainment career? I saw pics with 1998 popping up on socials and thought it was just fans that wanted the fantasy of him being 4 yrs younger I guess? 066BDAF8-2769-4FA5-B4BC-EEFD4C7985E0.jpeg
FE570A18-7C2A-4B3E-895C-FFED76BFC2AC.jpeg

Has anyone else noticed that his 1994 tatt on his shoulder got covered up to say 1998? Is he trying to be younger for his modeling and/or entertainment career? I saw pics with 1998 popping up on socials and thought it was just fans that wanted the fantasy of him being 4 yrs younger I guess? View attachment 89021681View attachment 89021721
That tattoo doesn't look real to me. How do you see 1998 in that mess?