Saccio_oficial

Has anyone else noticed that his 1994 tatt on his shoulder got covered up to say 1998? Is he trying to be younger for his modeling and/or entertainment career? I saw pics with 1998 popping up on socials and thought it was just fans that wanted the fantasy of him being 4 yrs younger I guess? View attachment 89021681View attachment 89021721
Lol. I noticed that too! And like you, I also think he wants to appear younger to his fans. But I don't know why he did that to his tattoo. If I were him, I'd just erased that tattoo altogether.

Has anyone else noticed that his 1994 tatt on his shoulder got covered up to say 1998? Is he trying to be younger for his modeling and/or entertainment career? I saw pics with 1998 popping up on socials and thought it was just fans that wanted the fantasy of him being 4 yrs younger I guess? View attachment 89021681View attachment 89021721
Now don’t nobody believe he was born 1998, I’m skeptical about ‘94.

Fitnarad’s “It‘s my birthday, I’m turning 21” every year teas.

I had to go and look, wow he really did change the tattoo to 98 LMAO. If it's that big of a deal why get a tattoo of your alleged birth year in the first place. Did he mention a reason for the change?
I guess it was that his mother was hidding him from his father, so she changed his age lol

#Gerardo Sacco from THIQUE