Safaree

I bought it.. enjoy ... I feel like he’s about to release his underwear line & dildo line.
Omg he charged 12$ for this lol
Thank you for buying it and sharing this will help us prevent others from being scammed.

I highly doubt he will ever post a nude tbh lol
Casanova charging $50 like sir we is in a pandemic

Seriously.

He is so corny for that. He is not fucking Fabolous to be asking 50 bucks, fuck outta here.

Seriously.

He is so corny for that. He is not fucking Fabolous to be asking 50 bucks, fuck outta here.
I haven’t even heard of him until this, he’s also not that cute, not that famous, he’s not worth 50$ esp knowing he’s going to charge 100’s for custom video

They could’ve at least made the head pink since his dick head is very pink. They could have also done a better job capturing his curve and the fact that he’s uncut. The only thing that KINDA looks like his dick is the veins, but I could be mistaken, and his veins are more pronounced. It’s like...if you’re going to make a dildo based on a dick people have already seen, make it realistic. This is just a regular black dildo put in a package with his face on it. They either never molded him or lost the mold.

They could’ve at least made the head pink since his dick head is very pink. They could have also done a better job capturing his curve and the fact that he’s uncut. The only thing that KINDA looks like his dick is the veins, but I could be mistaken, and his veins are more pronounced. It’s like...if you’re going to make a dildo based on a dick people have already seen, make it realistic. This is just a regular black dildo put in a package with his face on it. They either never molded him or lost the mold.
Exactly!!!! You are so observant, I noticed all of that too, it’s not even shaped like his dick, his Dick is thickerrrr and right he has a pink tip, and if def uncut, this is a regular ass dildo, and it looks like they didn’t even try to replicate him.

Exactly!!!! You are so observant, I noticed all of that too, it’s not even shaped like his dick, his Dick is thickerrrr and right he has a pink tip, and if def uncut, this is a regular ass dildo, and it looks like they didn’t even try to replicate him.
I noticed those things too. But I guess he doesn't care either.