Safaree

Exactly!!!! You are so observant, I noticed all of that too, it’s not even shaped like his dick, his Dick is thickerrrr and right he has a pink tip, and if def uncut, this is a regular ass dildo, and it looks like they didn’t even try to replicate him.

Chile, they just took some of the brown dildos they had in the overstock section and put it in a box with his face. And for $100+, they will stay on the shelf! :joy:

His OF needs some life to it. When money gets tight he'll take drastic measures, watch.
I’m thinking he waited for the dildo to release to incorporate it into his onlyfans, the hype has died down for the dildo and nobody seems to gaf about it anymore lol.

I’m thinking he waited for the dildo to release to incorporate it into his onlyfans, the hype has died down for the dildo and nobody seems to gaf about it anymore lol.
Right like it was talked about immediately after the leak then it took to long to be revealed Nx released. Just drop it chyle

Right like it was talked about immediately after the leak then it took to long to be revealed Nx released. Just drop it chyle
All the steam has simmered down, he waited too long, and it’s like. You might as well get the Dick out now on onlyfans, because we’ve already seen it, the fact that he sold two print videos, I swear he thinks we are dumb asses. His ole peanut head ass.

Reactions: zeugirdor
But what kinda content were y’all expecting from Safaree? Cumshots, Sex? When he clearly said fitness and family. He needs to stroke that dick and shoot
Honestly.. just wanna see him stroke that third leg and nut lol