I would rather have him as a Friend or Lover - not a Daddy.
True that, Sammy is NOT Daddy material. He's not manly or intimidating enough to be classified as such. It would be just like calling Dominik Mysterio "daddy" with his babyface having ass. So awkward. They're both cute but definitely NOT daddy material.

The Tribal Chief or Randy Orton however...are more qualified, by their energies alone :heart:

True that, Sammy is NOT Daddy material. He's not manly or intimidating enough to be classified as such. It would be just like calling Dominik Mysterio "daddy" with his babyface having ass. So awkward. They're both cute but definitely NOT daddy material.

The Tribal Chief or Randy Orton however...are more qualified, by their energies alone :heart:
TRUE - the word "DADDY" being used too loosely.

Reactions: Serebro85
I mean Sammy might not fit the “Daddy” description but he still got as fuck and can be my daddy any day
He's a daddy in training. In 10 years when he's about 35 he's be a big sexy daddy.

Those pictures are cute, however am I the only one being tired about them as a couple ???

Don't get me wrong, I was rooting for them at first because I thought they were cute together and I loved the messiness behind how they got together. However, they seem to shove themselves down our throats every chance they get, to the point it kinda sounds "fake" or "forced".

Idk, it's like Sammy tries to prove something to the world, as if he used to be the "ugly kid" that nobody wants to hang out with or date, and by him dating her and shoving down our throats, he tries to send a message like "y'all thought I couldn't date a bomb ass chick, but here I am, fuck y'all bitches" or something.

I might be tripping of course, but tbh he didn't do all that fancy stuff with Tay, and I doubt that it's because she was shy, because she used to involve herself quite enough, between the vlogs and even the social media posts.

Again, I don't hate on them at all, it's just my personal and honest take on the whole thing here.

Those pictures are cute, however am I the only one being tired about them as a couple ???

Don't get me wrong, I was rooting for them at first because I thought they were cute together and I loved the messiness behind how they got together. However, they seem to shove themselves down our throats every chance they get, to the point it kinda sounds "fake" or "forced".

Idk, it's like Sammy tries to prove something to the world, as if he used to be the "ugly kid" that nobody wants to hang out with or date, and by him dating her and shoving down our throats, he tries to send a message like "y'all thought I couldn't date a bomb ass chick, but here I am, fuck y'all bitches" or something.

I might be tripping of course, but tbh he didn't do all that fancy stuff with Tay, and I doubt that it's because she was shy, because she used to involve herself quite enough, between the vlogs and even the social media posts.

Again, I don't hate on them at all, it's just my personal and honest take on the whole thing here.
I agree with you. Just the constant amount of their relationship thats EVERYWHERE is annoying. My problem is he went from never mentioning his relationship, to his whole social media is just that. If someone went on his page and knew nothing about him they would say he was a horny wrestler because thats really all there is to him. I don't see how you go from never mentioning your 8-10 year relationship to making your whole twitter feed about your new one. Its scary because clearly something is going on either now or the last 8 years. Like its so obvious.

I agree with you. Just the constant amount of their relationship thats EVERYWHERE is annoying. My problem is he went from never mentioning his relationship, to his whole social media is just that. If someone went on his page and knew nothing about him they would say he was a horny wrestler because thats really all there is to him. I don't see how you go from never mentioning your 8-10 year relationship to making your whole twitter feed about your new one. Its scary because clearly something is going on either now or the last 8 years. Like its so obvious.
Maybe Thats who he really is and Pam never liked being in the spotlight. That’s how I think of it

Maybe Thats who he really is and Pam never liked being in the spotlight. That’s how I think of it
But why did she appear on her vlogs, she did some Q&A on YouTube and she even went to support him PUBLICLY on Dynamite, and don't get me started with the whole engagement scene on national television. It doesn't add up, and I don't think Sammy forced her, because she seemed pretty into it.

Moreover MJF and Caster for example have both girlfriends yet you actually DO NOT see them anywhere. If Pam was the same way, we wouldn't have known who she was in the first place, or barely.

He posted her frequently on his IG, (Christmas, Valentine's day, birthday, New Years' eve) but not THIS MUCH !!!! It has to be something else than Pam not liking to be in the spotlight...

But why did she appear on her vlogs, she did some Q&A on YouTube and she even went to support him PUBLICLY on Dynamite, and don't get me started with the whole engagement scene on national television. It doesn't add up, and I don't think Sammy forced her, because she seemed pretty into it.

Moreover MJF and Caster for example have both girlfriends yet you actually DO NOT see them anywhere. If Pam was the same way, we wouldn't have known who she was in the first place, or barely.

He posted her frequently on his IG, (Christmas, Valentine's day, birthday, New Years' eve) but not THIS MUCH !!!! It has to be something else than Pam not liking to be in the spotlight...
Tbh sure I see what ur saying but it really doesn’t matter he’s happy. Something happen between him and pam we won’t ever know about and that’s fine. If some day he wants to tell the world that’s fine too.

I think the reason him and Tay are more visible is cause they both work for the same company doing the same thing so it’s much easier for them to always see each other. And they are both well known ppl pam was not either of those. He stated that are still good friends and always will be. Some relationships just don’t work out Ed if they were long term