Don't call me a hater you guys, I love Sammy less and less as time goes by.

I rooted for them because they were really cute together, and the messiness behind their relationship was entertaining to say the least.
However, it's too much. They are doing way too much with their relationship to the point it has to be fake.

Everything is corny, this picture is corny, Sammy wearing a yellow shirt saying "you're not invited" in his heart area, like how old are you ?? 15 ???
Moreover, you're maybe cute but you're nothing special, with how you throw your relationship down everyone's throat, it's rather clear that nobody really wants you.

I always was "against" the idea that Sammy was gay or anything, but he does way too much with her and tries way too hard, that he seems he tries to send a message to the world as if he wanted to hide or shut down some suspicions noises about him or something.

Moreover, Tay doesn't seem to be in love with him, but more using him to climb the ladder. Think about it, she never had this much attention since she got in a messy relationship with him. She got him while he was champion and the most over with the fans.
She's also notorious for sleeping around while in relationship, I won't be surprised if she ends up having sex with Daniel Garcia, MJF, Wardlow or Ricky Starks in the near future, if those are higher in the card than Sammy.

I don't know, I'm maybe tripping but I actually feel sorry for Sammy in every level at this point. He's the one who will get hurt the most at the end (and I'm not talking about emotionally only) :'(

Sorry for the long essay, but these are my honest thoughts about him lately.

Like I'm sorry, but I don't need to see this. If you want to put this out into the world, get Onlyfans but to put this into your work is just REALLY odd now. I get they are doing this for the haters but now this looks like they are obbessed with putting this out there and it just seems like an excuse to do these types of things. BUT of course its just hating and they could possibly do no wrong and aren't weird or wrong at all -_-

Reactions: Serebro85
Amazing how jealous ppl get when other ppl are happy but I do understand how odd their relationship is I agree but hey if they are happy then it’s whatever. Sammy is being more sexual and we get to see it cause they share everything how is that a bad thing?

Reactions: Jmedf
Amazing how jealous ppl get when other ppl are happy but I do understand how odd their relationship is I agree but hey if they are happy then it’s whatever. Sammy is being more sexual and we get to see it cause they share everything how is that a bad thing?
This Sammy/Tay thing has been a major turn off for me. I still think it's really cringy considering his public proposal with Pam and Sammy didn't let any time to breath between his break up and flaunting his new relationship. I don't know, I see shit like this and immediately think about how terrible Pam must feel it being flaunted in her face after such a brief turnover period.

He's attractive to look at but he's less of a turn on with each social media post for me. Just comes off trashy

Dude, you don't understand the term jealous.

Dude, you don't understand the term jealous.
I do understand the term. What I don’t understand is all the hate like ppl get mad if ppl hide too much about their person life and then also get mad if they share too much like Sammy and tay do. There no winning no one is ever happy

I do understand the term. What I don’t understand is all the hate like ppl get mad if ppl hide too much about their person life and then also get mad if they share too much like Sammy and tay do. There no winning no one is ever happy
There's no HATE towards them or towards the relationship. You really need to stop using this term loosely, NO ONE hates on them.

People are just calling out the BS as they see it.
- First, Sammy proposed to Pam LIVE in front the whole world. I'm French and AEW is broadcast in here.
- Second, Sammy is seeing playing and flirting with Tay publicly, while Pam appears less and less.
- Third, rumours came out about him and Tay banging each other, they played into it in his vlogs, then complain that people were being intrusive, negative and disrespecting to both him and Pam (The nerve lol)
- Fourth, Sammy announced that he broke up with Pam and asked for privacy (The nerve again lol)
- Fifth, when confronted after Sammy's break up post, Tay said that she wasn't in relationship with him at all, the rumours were fake and that she wasn't the reason why Sam and Pam called it quits. She ended up deleting her social networks.
- Sixth, only few days later, Sammy posted on his IG as the New Year's Eve post, him kissing Tay under the mistletoe, which officialized their relationship.
- Last, they're now flashing their relationship down everyone's throat, while previously asked for privacy, to the point it's becoming quite sickening.

I mean with all of that, there are mutliples reasons to why people are tired of both of them. It has nothing to do with them being happy together, but more the hypocrisy of it all with how they played everyone (Pam included) as the fact they were just close friends and that we were stupid and disrespectful to him (fake supporters even) only for him to prove us right at the end; HE asked for PRIVACY about his personal life, only for him to throw his relationship with Tay down everyone's throats just days later. It's a complete nonsense, an immature clusterfuck and people are tired of it all and are right to voice their opinion about it.

You really need to stop support blindingly what he does because he doesn't know YOU, doesn't know YOU even exist, he doesn't care about YOU and never will, and most important he will never fuck YOU ever.
I understand being a fan, but defending him for every little thing, that's too much !!!
I'll never simping for someone who doesn't know I exist and doesn't pay my bills.

There's no HATE towards them or towards the relationship. You really need to stop using this term loosely, NO ONE hates on them.

- First, Sammy proposed to Pam LIVE in front the whole world. I'm French and AEW is broadcast in here.
- Second, Sammy is seeing playing and flirting with Tay publicly, while Pam appears less and less.
- Third, rumours came out about him and Tay banging each other, they played into it in his vlogs, then complain that people were being intrusive, negative and disrespecting to both him and Pam (The nerve lol)
- Fourth, Sammy announced that he broke up with Pam and asked for privacy (The nerve again lol)
- Fifth, when confronted after Sammy's break up post, Tay said that she wasn't in relationship with him at all, the rumours were fake and that she wasn't the reason why Sam and Pam called it quits. She ended up deleting her social networks.
- Sixth, only few days later, Sammy posted on his IG as the New Year's Eve post, him kissing Tay under the mistletoe, which officialized their relationship.
- Last, they're now flashing their relationship down everyone's throat, while previously asked for privacy, to the point it's becoming quite sickening.

I mean with all of that, there are mutliples reasons to why people are tired of both of them. It has nothing to do with them being happy together, but more the hypocrisy of it all with how they played everyone (Pam included) as the fact they were just close friends and that we were stupid and disrespectful to him (fake supporters even) only for him to prove us right at the end; HE asked for PRIVACY about his personal life, only for him to throw his relationship with Tay down everyone's throats just days later. It's a complete nonsense, an immature clusterfuck and people are tired of it all and are right to voice their opinion about it.

You really need to stop support blindingly what he does because he doesn't know YOU, doesn't know YOU even exist, he doesn't care about YOU and never will, and most important he will never fuck YOU ever.
I understand being a fan, but defending him for every little thing, that's too much !!!
I'll never simping for someone who doesn't know I exist and doesn't pay my bills.
I mean damn this went kind of hard lol but it's also the truth

This is exactly what I mean. The thought that people have to just go with him and if they disagree its because they hate them is obnoxious. Its people like them that make me hate relationships with a passion. Those two are obviously the kinds of people that will never change because they can't find fault in themselves or their actions.

I never disagreed that Sammy went about his handling of Pam it was very fucked up what he did. We also don’t have much info on what happen. I’m not blindly supporting him. Him and tay are clearly happy with exchother and ppl see that and hate that they are happy. Do
I wish they could tone it back a bit sure I do but they won’t. Also I never expected to fuck Sammy that’s delusional. I don’t get why when I agree with or don’t attack him then suddenly that makes me a simp for him like chill

I never disagreed that Sammy went about his handling of Pam it was very fucked up what he did. We also don’t have much info on what happen. I’m not blindly supporting him. Him and tay are clearly happy with exchother and ppl see that and hate that they are happy. Do
I wish they could tone it back a bit sure I do but they won’t. Also I never expected to fuck Sammy that’s delusional. I don’t get why when I agree with or don’t attack him then suddenly that makes me a simp for him like chill
People see them and hate that they're happy.... Simp comment