I think he just slammed his knee into Jeff hardys face with another botched high spot. He seems reckless
I'll have to watch it myself, but Jeff Hardy is a shadow of his former self, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit 50/50. All those bumps have caught up to him (and Matt) sadly and I think they should probably consider hanging it up or at least semi-retire, they have earned it tbh.

Reactions: aj2275
I'll have to watch it myself, but Jeff Hardy is a shadow of his former self, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit 50/50. All those bumps have caught up to him (and Matt) sadly and I think they should probably consider hanging it up or at least semi-retire, they have earned it tbh.
50/50?..... Jeff hardy was lying down in position and Sammy ended up rotating incorrectly. This is entirely based on Sammy landing the move himself. Of course the hardys have lost a step so I'm not defending in that regard but this was not a 50/50 situation. I attached the video here. Sammy clearly rotates incorrectly so if we're wondering why he's not on TV perhaps some workers are starting to voice their concerns with his ability

rapidsave.com_-8p9x6hokhoic1.mp4

50/50?..... Jeff hardy was lying down in position and Sammy ended up rotating incorrectly. This is entirely based on Sammy landing the move himself. Of course the hardys have lost a step so I'm not defending in that regard but this was not a 50/50 situation. I attached the video here. Sammy clearly rotates incorrectly so if we're wondering why he's not on TV perhaps some workers are starting to voice their concerns with his ability

View attachment 122520611

THANK YOU !!! Sammy was 100% wrong for this. Just because you find a man hot, doesn't mean he's out of reproach.

He had the MF nerve to be fucking rude with it when being politely corrected.