Santino Benamati (UncleJesseJr on Tiktok)

I'm a bit confused by his trajectory tbh. He fucked a guy a few months ago and seemed to actually enjoy it so why aren't we getting more content like that? The solo vids and collabs with guys who are in it to do the bare minimum get old pretty quickly.
He has to butter up his girlfriend and get permission to do it again

Tbh I agree with this. He def was into it and some of the comments that he made during the video along with how hard he was made that clear imo
He sucked dick and he stated he didn’t bottom because ya know. But he definitely felt like he could take it with the right man. Probably one up his body stature

Reactions: DrVoxMachina
I'm a bit confused by his trajectory tbh. He fucked a guy a few months ago and seemed to actually enjoy it so why aren't we getting more content like that? The solo vids and collabs with guys who are in it to do the bare minimum get old pretty quickly.
He’s openly bisexual. Literally on his lives he says he’s not straight. He’s bisexual. Give home some time.

even gays have a rough time with bisexual men. The concept seems hard for people to grasp apparently
I don’t get people who have a problem with the “concept.” Are people such simpletons that they can’t conceive of bisexuality, and only understand two options in sexuality? How dense does one have to be not to understand bisexuality or pansexuality? Even kids get it

Reactions: Tikigod90046
even gays have a rough time with bisexual men. The concept seems hard for people to grasp apparently
I don’t get people who have problem with the “concept.” Are people such simpletons that they can’t conceive of bisexuality, and only understand two options in sexuality? How dense does one have to be not to understand bisexuality or pansexuality

I don’t get people who have a problem with the “concept.” Are people such simpletons that they can’t conceive of bisexuality, and only understand two options in sexuality? How dense does one have to be not to understand bisexuality or pansexuality? Even kids get it
They just hate that they get and seek attention from two genders. So more jealousy in those situations