Santino Benamati (UncleJesseJr on Tiktok)

Not sure the logic here is particularly rock solid. Santino already did a gay sex scene without much prodding. He isn't reluctant at all.

He has just discovered that's it is easier to do lackluster content for similar income than doing unnecessary extra hardcore scenes which... Regardless of enjoying sex with guys, is more work and has more complications attached to it.

it's considerably easier work to do solo or boring non sex content. Less drama, no need for constant testing, no worries about stds no dietary restrictions, no pain (if you don't like bottoming). There are plenty of reasons to not do xxx content regardless of sexuality. There are plenty of solo queer creators that don't collab at all.
He did a sex scene. Many gay men have sex with a woman at least once too.

Lmao! Your name seems to fit you well. I say give it time maybe? Not everyone is comfortable having sex with multiple different partners on camera. That's probably why most of his content is solo. Questioning his sexuality in this situation doesn't really apply here because it's not like he's having sex on camera with women & just objectively not having sex with men.
FYI he has already put videos of him having sex with a women on his older Twitter acc.

Reactions: HornyPuto69
Again, do you know how ridiculous this sounds. Legit the only reason anyone here knows him is for being sexual on camera. Dude, seriously, think up a better excuse.
I'm not making excuses for him. I'm simply presenting another completely rational point of view. You're accusing him of faking his sexuality, when in turn he has proven to most of us he's not straight & we're happy with that. Sorry it doesn't meet your standards. If his content doesn't do it for you & you want more then go find another creator to make you happy. Simple.

Not sure the logic here is particularly rock solid. Santino already did a gay sex scene without much prodding. He isn't reluctant at all.

He has just discovered that's it is easier to do lackluster content for similar income than doing unnecessary extra hardcore scenes which... Regardless of enjoying sex with guys, is more work and has more complications attached to it.

it's considerably easier work to do solo or boring non sex content. Less drama, no need for constant testing, no worries about stds no dietary restrictions, no pain (if you don't like bottoming). There are plenty of reasons to not do xxx content regardless of sexuality. There are plenty of solo queer creators that don't collab at all.

Yeah, not trying to shame anyone but it surprises me that some guys wants to hook up with multiple sex partners weekly. AND film it for all reasons you mentioned lol. That's a lot of extra work and coordination.

Everyone is entitled to their own speed, Santino is moving extra slow indeed though lol.

Reactions: bigboaster

Oh this answer is really funny. Not everyone is comfortable having sex with multiple partners… in defence of a man who supposedly does that.
He did a sex scene. Many gay men have sex with a woman at least once too.
I said on camera. Ya know, for the world to see? Lol.
FYI he has already put videos of him having sex with a women on his older Twitter acc.
Yes. Just one & it got him suspended because he said it was his stepsister lmfao.
Again, do you know how ridiculous this sounds. Legit the only reason anyone here knows him is for being sexual on camera. Dude, seriously, think up a better excuse.
I'm not making excuses for him. I'm simply presenting another completely rational point of view. You're accusing him of faking his sexuality, when in turn he has proven to most of us he's not straight & we're happy with that. Sorry it doesn't meet your standards. If his content doesn't do it for you & you want more then go find another creator to make you happy. Simple.
Yeah, not trying to shame anyone but it surprises me that some guys wants to hook up with multiple sex partners weekly. AND film it for all reasons you mentioned lol. That's a lot of extra work and coordination.

Everyone is entitled to their own speed, Santino is moving extra slow indeed though lol.
Loll yeah
He’s hot
A whole page of talking without any photos or videos?! Ugh!!! This thread is the worst! lol

1717167283002.gif

1717167339143.gif

1717167392606.gif

1717167442811.gif

1717167517803.jpeg

I'm sure OF actually encouraged the creators to either use automation or 3rd party managers. Having somebody online all the time must convert to higher video sales but long term this is only gonna work on the gullible ones who think this hot guy is on there chatting to them day and night.