Santino Benamati (UncleJesseJr on Tiktok)

I'm sure OF actually encouraged the creators to either use automation or 3rd party managers. Having somebody online all the time must convert to higher video sales but long term this is only gonna work on the gullible ones who think this hot guy is on there chatting to them day and night.
Right you'd have to be pretty empty up there to think someone is online all the time to respond to all of your messages.

And you're right, smart short term but I'm slowly un-subbing to any page pulling this non-sense. Slowly just being over OF in general. Over-saturation, cheeks starting to look the same on some guys, they're all fucking each other lol. There's no novelty.

Main reason why I just prefer to see models solo. Your fav, doesn't need to collab with all your other favs.

Just saw a post from one bragging about taking a load from Austin Wolf like that man isn't running through every hole in NYC. I'VE been messaged by him. lol

Reactions: Brian7362639588
Right you'd have to be pretty empty up there to think someone is online all the time to respond to all of your messages.

And you're right, smart short term but I'm slowly un-subbing to any page pulling this non-sense. Slowly just being over OF in general. Over-saturation, cheeks starting to look the same on some guys, they're all fucking each other lol. There's no novelty.

Main reason why I just prefer to see models solo. Your fav, doesn't need to collab with all your other favs.

Just saw a post from one bragging about taking a load from Austin Wolf like that man isn't running through every hole in NYC. I'VE been messaged by him. lol
100%, and because they think gay men are desperate for attention they think we'll buy anything. Like I've said before, there are plenty of creators who make straight content, but they know they'll make one tenth of the income, so now they're suddenly "Open minded".

The sad thing is, we can't even tell most of these guys cuz they don't respond on their socials. When I spoke to Santino a while ago he was just starting out so he was way more receptive, but then that whole John Bronco and Jake group must have gotten in his ear.

Best we can do is unfollow and save our coins until we find other creators or better content.