Say Something Nice About The Penis Above You

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course, the problem with vinny's cock --- oh yes, there is a serious problem with it, I'm afraid! --- is that once you felt it deep inside ... you'd just NEVER wanna stop. :wink:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
Of course, the problem with vinny's cock --- oh yes, there is a serious problem with it, I'm afraid! --- is that once you felt it deep inside ... you'd just NEVER wanna stop. :wink:

And the problem with Alex is that he's on the other side of the planet... because the thought of gazing into those sexy blue eyes while he was beneath me with his ankles over my shoulders and me sinking into his succulent ass whilst he whimpered sexily in my ear is almost too much - I would never wanna stop...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
vinny_spiruccino said:
And the problem with Alex is that he's on the other side of the planet... because the thought of gazing into those sexy blue eyes while he was beneath me with his ankles over my shoulders and me sinking into his succulent ass whilst he whimpered sexily in my ear is almost too much - I would never wanna stop...
And the problem with this post is that it is causing me to have a raging hardon and neither of you are around to, ahem, service my needs.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
Well one good turn... or uh, stroke?... deserves another so... hungboi has a perfectly shaped thick as hell cock. very suckable... i woould love to make your dreams come true sexy

Well we should at least invite Alex along and create our own dream land. :rolleyes:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nouveau said:
Oh tell me! I'd love to know! :biggrin1:

I wish I was a Gold Member! Your pics look impressive! (I don't have a penis, but I have a photo of my largest plug, will that do? Lol).
Ok..I will tell you but you have to keep it a secret...:wink:
www.bigsextoystore.com

Nouveau....what a nice girl.....:tongue:

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
BBB2.5 said:
Ok..I will tell you but you have to keep it a secret...:wink:
www.bigsextoystore.com

Nouveau....what a nice girl.....:tongue:

Ohhh thankyou very much! :tongue: I was getting so frustrated trawling through all the regular sites in search of those big gems ;) (I've been looking for proper sized anal balls for ages!)
I'm nice AND filthy :biggrin1:

busterj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What impresses me the most, beyond your very handsome cock, is your VERY accomodating ass!

maxman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rope9839 said:
This kind of idea worked well as "a mixer" on another board I go to.

Pop open the gallery of the person who posted above you and give them a nice compliment about their cock. The next person will do the same for you.

This works best if you have a gallery if you weigh in. In to the thread. And ladies, if you want to join in the fray, I am sure we can wing it on the comments back.
-
well how about woof woof and yes to everyone that replied..
we all like your cock and my favorite saying is " i have never seen a cock i didn't like"... but sure met lot of a-holes...
the first applies to yours... show it to be dude... Papi Max:smile: :tongue: :biggrin1: