Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I have this thing for stories about Dads teaching Sons about sex. It can be straight or bi, I don't mind. I love the idea of a father showing his kid how to fuck. If you know of any good stories, please add link. Much appreciated.
If that avi is you @kenadams you can teach me any day!!!

Reactions: kenadams

cmh469

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Also feel free to share stories where the Dad and Son share a woman (gang bangs, orgies, DP). Looking forward to reading these.
Never got to share a woman with my stepson, however, before he met his future wife he and I talked about finding a woman to DP together. Probably not going to happen now but it was fun to think about at the time.

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, all I got was an awkward talk on the front porch. My dad only had two points 1) don’t get your girlfriend pregnant. Your mom will be super upset, and I’m gonna have to deal with that which means I’ll be dealing with you! (My dad being an army Sargent I was scared enough) and 2) “if you’re built like the rest of the men in this family, you’re gonna need to go in slow take your time. Not all women know how to handle it at first, but they live it once they can.

That was my only sex ed from my dad and being a freshman in high school this was super awkward.

BIGman#1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wow, all I got was an awkward talk on the front porch. My dad only had two points 1) don’t get your girlfriend pregnant. Your mom will be super upset, and I’m gonna have to deal with that which means I’ll be dealing with you! (My dad being an army Sargent I was scared enough) and 2) “if you’re built like the rest of the men in this family, you’re gonna need to go in slow take your time. Not all women know how to handle it at first, but they live it once they can.

That was my only sex ed from my dad and being a freshman in high school this was super awkward.
Did you ever see your dad's to see if #2 was accurate?