Scherrb @Bigscherly

ihateyousomuchrn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have those ass and/or hole pics?
He's just capitalizing off his looks. He knows what people are expecting with Onlyfans. Thats why none of his posts have more than 3 likes despite him DEFINITELY having more than 3 subs. He's even promoting it in a way that makes it seem like there's gonna be spicy content. He does say what to expect in the bio but he also has "gay stuff" written in there too so he's just trying to teater that line like most OF dudes these days. Annoying, disappointed, but not surprised. At least we got ass and hole on patreon.
wait. did he show his ass and hole ?

Scoobydoofan1977

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also this is the most parasocial thread I've seen on here yet. I get it y'all paid a few bucks and got nothing but this is next level lol.
I think it's his energy he gives that's the issue, He gives it and people give the same energy back and he doesn't like it either. I've noticed with a few content creators. IDC either way. He's young, and I'm sure he has the same IDC attitude.

JackPattilloWhore

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's his energy he gives that's the issue, He gives it and people give the same energy back and he doesn't like it either. I've noticed with a few content creators. IDC either way. He's young, and I'm sure he has the same IDC attitude.
I havnt paid for anything, but yeah hes just slathering it on thick. Either go all in, or dont, but this in between is annoying haha

Reactions: PSEXavier97