OralPerfectionist

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glasgow based guy here who has recently got into nudist events. Really chill and liberating.

Would be great to hear from other Scottish, especially Glasgow, LPSG users.

Anyone been to the Sunday Swim at the Arlington Baths in Glasgow? It's a nudist event every Sunday. Would be great to meet a fellow user one week!

Cedaroak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Glasgow based guy here who has recently got into nudist events. Really chill and liberating.

Anyone been to the Sunday Swim at the Arlington Baths in Glasgow? It's a nudist event every Sunday. Would be great to meet a fellow user one week!
You been I go every now and then . When you going next️?

Reactions: lestat1137

Cedaroak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Its a historical bath in Glasgow, the Sunday Swim is a the event, it has Turkish bath, it has a trapeze, so you can literally be naked Tarzan, swimming pool, men’s sauna and steam room in the men’s area, 2 other saunas, 2 other steam rooms, baths to bathe in and incredible facilities.

100% recommend, real good turn out, real sound people. Can you tell I’m a fan, for 6-9pm it’s really worth it for a tenner, and you could go as a one off to try it before signing up as a member.

It’s ace! Give me a shout, DM , could chum you along sometime.
I’m interested in trying out some nudist events, what else is there apart from the Sunday swim?

Cedaroak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

You going to swim today? 4th Feb?

glasgee_jg

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
New to Glasgow and was going to come by to check out. Haven’t done anything like it before so would love to know about it before I come along.