Scotty sire?

I think I've just accepted the fact that we're never gonna see his real dick. No matter how much we pay.
That’s very clear. Not to be that person but the more he’s played this sad game the less sexy he’s become to me. It’s unbelievable to me that people still throw money at him. Whats the appeal?

That’s very clear. Not to be that person but the more he’s played this sad game the less sexy he’s become to me. It’s unbelievable to me that people still throw money at him. Whats the appeal?
I do agree. I used to drool over that smile and now sometimes I think I have never been more sick of one person. Not so much that I am walking away, clearly. But there is something about the smug smile and the clickbait teasing when he posts that is getting to me. Still an amazing ass, though!

I could definitely be wrong but it looks like he’s touched his face & gotten some work done. If I had to guess I think he’s started experimenting with filler. His face looks overall slightly wider than normal. I think maybe he’s gotten me a tiny bit of cheek filler. Like it’s kinda reminding me of when Zack Efron went viral for his plastic surgery a couple years back. When his face was just enlarged. I don’t think Scotty’s face is like super done or anything like how Zacks was. Just a tiny bit of filler possibly as an experiment. Even in the videos with the black hair which is more recent his face just looks wider to me & it’s not because of weight gain cuz his body looks the same.
New Videos .
Like the last video here his face looks a little bigger to me then. Don’t know if the black hair highlights the work he’s previously done, if he got the work done when he got the darker hair, or it’s just the dark hair making his face look bigger even though it’s natural. Nah I’m looking again and to me he definitely seems like he’s gotten cheek fillers. And it shows most in that last video.