Scotty sire?

I could definitely be wrong but it looks like he’s touched his face & gotten some work done. If I had to guess I think he’s started experimenting with filler. His face looks overall slightly wider than normal. I think maybe he’s gotten me a tiny bit of cheek filler. Like it’s kinda reminding me of when Zack Efron went viral for his plastic surgery a couple years back. When his face was just enlarged. I don’t think Scotty’s face is like super done or anything like how Zacks was. Just a tiny bit of filler possibly as an experiment. Even in the videos with the black hair which is more recent his face just looks wider to me & it’s not because of weight gain cuz his body looks the same.

Like the last video here his face looks a little bigger to me then. Don’t know if the black hair highlights the work he’s previously done, if he got the work done when he got the darker hair, or it’s just the dark hair making his face look bigger even though it’s natural. Nah I’m looking again and to me he definitely seems like he’s gotten cheek fillers. And it shows most in that last video.
He's definitely gotten work done

I could definitely be wrong but it looks like he’s touched his face & gotten some work done. If I had to guess I think he’s started experimenting with filler. His face looks overall slightly wider than normal. I think maybe he’s gotten me a tiny bit of cheek filler. Like it’s kinda reminding me of when Zack Efron went viral for his plastic surgery a couple years back. When his face was just enlarged. I don’t think Scotty’s face is like super done or anything like how Zacks was. Just a tiny bit of filler possibly as an experiment. Even in the videos with the black hair which is more recent his face just looks wider to me & it’s not because of weight gain cuz his body looks the same.

Like the last video here his face looks a little bigger to me then. Don’t know if the black hair highlights the work he’s previously done, if he got the work done when he got the darker hair, or it’s just the dark hair making his face look bigger even though it’s natural. Nah I’m looking again and to me he definitely seems like he’s gotten cheek fillers. And it shows most in that last video.
I think it's just the facial hair. It literally adds new lines and "definition" to his face. Look at recent pics of him clean shaven or with stubble and he looks the same if not slightly thinner in the face.

man can he start posting jerk off videos already
He should. He is irrelevant to Gen-Alpha. They don't even know who he is. His core demographic are all adults...young Millenials and older Gen Z.

I told him he should be showing off his cock more and he said he’s “getting there” so maybe we will be seeing it soon
yeah if you're blind maybe you might see it. He is never going to do that, he is going to release as much trash as possible to keep making money.

I told him he should be showing off his cock more and he said he’s “getting there” so maybe we will be seeing it soon
tbh I think you could be right, it is no guarantee or anything... but also there have been tons of guys who do what he does and beat around the bush.... so to speak. Then they go full blown nude. The flip side tho is there is equally, if not more, guys who tease and tease and then fall off of the whole nudity thing. Either way, there is always a person on the nascar track waiting with a fire extinguisher.. a fire might happen... it might not... but we are READY if it does. LOL.