Scotty sire?

At this point, I don't feel bad for anyone paying him money. He's been a known scammer for years. Yeah he said he won't put out nudes, well then his descriptions shouldn't say "Gosh can't believe I just put out my hard and dripping cock for SOOOOOO CHEAP!" He's a scammer and anyone that pays money to him is an idiot.

In some ways though he’s already shown - albeit unintentionally. Maybe he just focuses on the fact that it’s already out there … he might as well say fuck it and go all out
There's a full picture of it out there? I just ran across this thread after searching and it's currently 199 pages so a bit much to go through. Sorted by most liked posts and the most I see is the wet see-through picture that has most of him exposed and hard but that's it.

Reactions: seb_asstian
There's a full picture of it out there? I just ran across this thread after searching and it's currently 199 pages so a bit much to go through. Sorted by most liked posts and the most I see is the wet see-through picture that has most of him exposed and hard but that's it.
Page 197, my dear.

Page 197, my dear.
Thanks for pointing me right to it. That was sorta...disappointing. I was hoping he'd posted a fully hard and exposed picture. Better than nothing though.

At this point, I don't feel bad for anyone paying him money. He's been a known scammer for years. Yeah he said he won't put out nudes, well then his descriptions shouldn't say "Gosh can't believe I just put out my hard and dripping cock for SOOOOOO CHEAP!" He's a scammer and anyone that pays money to him is an idiot.
People like him should be kicked off the platform. They've gotten so bold that they aren't even misleading anymore, they just outright lie.