Throwback: Owen and Billy
two such beautiful specimens.
sean cody sure had the hottest allamerican studs.
like the two hottest wrestlers on the team enjoying each others perfectly chiselled hardbods

My personal favourite Owen scene. I would actually say this is the one Owen seemed most into it overall, and he looked sexy af doing Billy missionary on the sofa. Plus Billy was a cutie too.

Agreed. I loved all of the passionate making out at the start of the video. You can see how into it Owen and Billy both are by how long it went on for.

Calvin was just excellent all round. Cute, a bit adorkable, sexy toned lanky bod (nice change from the more typical bulky muscular dudes), and a lustful, enthusiastic performer whether he was the top or the bottom. He always seemed to get so intense during his scenes, so hot to watch.

Speaking of sexy toned lanky bods, can I throw out a random scene from the good ol' days I've always really liked: Dayton (O'Connor) and Tanner (before the later iconic Tanner). Just always thought they looked so good together....

tanner-dayton-seancody-01.jpg

Calvin was just excellent all round. Cute, a bit adorkable, sexy toned lanky bod (nice change from the more typical bulky muscular dudes), and a lustful, enthusiastic performer whether he was the top or the bottom. He always seemed to get so intense during his scenes, so hot to watch.

Speaking of sexy toned lanky bods, can I throw out a random scene from the good ol' days I've always really liked: Dayton (O'Connor) and Tanner (before the later iconic Tanner). Just always thought they looked so good together....

View attachment 66408981
I always found this Tanner's video with Ajay to be super hot.

Reactions: maxxxs