I have his scene with Lane saved. It's super hot, and gets tender at certain moments. Oliver wasn't unlike Noel with his youthful enthusiasm. Loved his furry legs and ass as well.
View attachment 65748061
Ollie was so fucking cute. Wonder what he looks like today.

Reactions: erector33
I swear Jeb was the last notable guy on the site. It wasn't just that he was hot, but he was passionate as well, and his first scene with Blake was such an improvement over SC vids at the time. I'd hoped that the site would take a turn for the better, but it rarely, if ever, hits those heights anymore, much less the heights of its glory days.

It's been nice to reminisce.

Reactions: micavanco1
Admittedly haven't read the whole thread so sorry if this has already been discussed. But do you think it's possible that they are deleting videos in hopes of one day creating a separate "Sean Cody classics" site? That's my hope at least.

Alternatively if they are taking stuff down at a models request that's admirable- though it doesn't sound like that's what they are doing. It's nice That for some they can imagine that somethings doesn't live on the internet forever that could effect their real lives.

Anyone recognize this guy on seancody? I followed his onlyfans and he said he used to be on seancody for 1 scene I think. He goes by mountainman220 on onlyfans and he also post some solo vids on Reddit as livingrovedaloca

Attachments

Anyone recognize this guy on seancody? I followed his onlyfans and he said he used to be on seancody for 1 scene I think. He goes by mountainman220 on onlyfans and he also post some solo vids on Reddit as livingrovedaloca
Nvm I'm dumb and shoulda just scroll a little bit more on his onlyfans. He goes by anders at seancody

Reactions: ByNicole
I'm not particularly fond of Sean Cody stuff, The performers are too plastic Moan and groan. FAKE.

Treasure Island Media seems to be more natural. I know it's sleazy, but they seem to be enjoying themselves its more natural.

Makes sense why you'd be looking on this thread.