That’s devastating. I donated to him about 3 years ago (I think?) when he first said he needed a hand. I hadn’t really read anything about him recently and didn’t know about the GoFundMe from last week.

Seems like addiction got a hold of him for a few years and then when he finally made it out something else went wrong that killed him very quickly. So sad to hear this.
From the sounds of it, he did get clean but the damage had sadly been done.

No, kidney issues. Likely related to his addiction, I think.
Whenever there’s an addiction it’s always either the liver or kidney that suffers. Liver because it’s what breaks down the substance and the kidney filters and release the substance out of the body. RIP Randy

Thank you so much for posting this. I've had a crush on this guy for years.
I saw him in the San Diego airport forever ago. It was a trip to make eye contact and have him acknowledge my recognition. He was less in shape, but very doable.

Reactions: jonnconstantine
There were actually 2 Randy's - one from 2008 and the Randy being talked about here.
I have a friend that knew the 2008 Randy.
Despite what the profile says, he had been out for years and had a boyfriend of several years when he did his solo and action scene for Sean Cody.
I wonder what he's up to these days?

Here's the two Tucker videos. They are extremely hard to find so I can't believe I was able to find these... and I don't think they're anywhere online anymore.
He likes cbt. Would love to tie him up and make him realize how far he can go. Love him tasting his own cum and his moans.