Calvin was just excellent all round. Cute, a bit adorkable, sexy toned lanky bod (nice change from the more typical bulky muscular dudes), and a lustful, enthusiastic performer whether he was the top or the bottom. He always seemed to get so intense during his scenes, so hot to watch.

Speaking of sexy toned lanky bods, can I throw out a random scene from the good ol' days I've always really liked: Dayton (O'Connor) and Tanner (before the later iconic Tanner). Just always thought they looked so good together....

View attachment 66408981
any video for this?

Reactions: griffjunk

Attachments

Anyone have Walker — anything/all vids on him? He was such a country stud with Daniel, just truly seemed like a straight guy letting another guy fuck him in the ass for money. Such a great ass, too, and he let Daniel nut inside.
Walker was one hot hunk and it was impressive to see him bottom for his first (and only) duo scene. Here's his solo.

008.jpg
009.jpg

Walker.mp4

Anyone have Walker — anything/all vids on him? He was such a country stud with Daniel, just truly seemed like a straight guy letting another guy fuck him in the ass for money. Such a great ass, too, and he let Daniel nut inside.

My favorite part of Walker's scene with Daniel is just watching him steadily riding Daniel's cock on the couch. Walker's ass is just unbelievable and I love watching Daniel's dick slide in and out of his hole.

Jul-17-2022 18-06-12.gif

Jul-17-2022 18-09-27.gif

You can find the full scene here: Walker & Daniel: Bareback Seancody.com - moviesxxx.cc. My copy is too big to upload so maybe someone else has a more file-size-friendly version.

My favorite part of Walker's scene with Daniel is just watching him steadily riding Daniel's cock on the couch. Walker's ass is just unbelievable and I love watching Daniel's dick slide in and out of his hole.

View attachment 73774311

View attachment 73774331

You can find the full scene here: Walker & Daniel: Bareback Seancody.com - moviesxxx.cc. My copy is too big to upload so maybe someone else has a more file-size-friendly version.
His ass is truly amazing. The way Daniel buries his load inside at the end while he’s riding on top is perfection. I just love how normal and “straight-guy southern” he is and then he clearly loves sitting on cock. Daniel pulls it out and his load basically shoots out of walker’s hole … woof.

Attachments

His ass is truly amazing. The way Daniel buries his load inside at the end while he’s riding on top is perfection. I just love how normal and “straight-guy southern” he is and then he clearly loves sitting on cock. Daniel pulls it out and his load basically shoots out of walker’s hole … woof.
Yes! The dichotomy of watching just how much this straight guy is enamored with dick is really hot. He does it all too - he kisses, sucks dick, and gets fucked. Quite a first scene!