Holy SMOKES. I somehow missed this guy back in the day. I’d like to have a heated word or two with whichever SC employee did not pay him WHATEVER IT TOOK to get him back after his solo. :laughing:

Speaking of which, here is that solo if anybody would like to have it!

SC1874 - Christopher
View attachment 74264451
He was definitely beautiful to look at, but that solo was dry AF. No wonder he didn't come back.

He was definitely beautiful to look at, but that solo was dry AF. No wonder he didn't come back.
Okay, okay, you’re right. I know. I think I got caught up in nipple-lust. And his ass was great.

I WILL say that if SC never hired a model who was ”dry AF,” about 65% of the company’s films would have never gotten made. But I’d for sure pick “interesting” and ”has a personality” over beautiful marble statues (most) any day.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I would die for Gage. Well, I like being alive, so most anything SHORT of death.

He taught me to love, he taught me to laugh. He taught me how important it is to stop and feel the rain on my face and the wind in my hair. And by all that, I mean he is the sexiest man ever on planet earth.
Gage is hot! He's so perfect in many ways. Beautiful body.

Reactions: peoplearepoems
I loved me some Owen and Jonah - they were classics IMO. Anyone have the videos of them bottoming?

I see Reid fucks Owen was posted earlier but not Michael fucks Owen, Cooper fucks Owen, or Owen and Harley flip-fuck. (There are some other videos where Owen topped but those are of less interest because he never sucked cock, rimmed etc. He did come off as straight.)

Jonah claimed to have married (a woman) straight out of high school but he was a bit more receptive to cocksucking and rimming. Besides getting fucked by Gabe (which has already been posted), he was also in a couple of flip-fucks with Kyle and with Trevor. Would love to see those videos again!

Reactions: Crushed Coconut