I loved me some Owen and Jonah - they were classics IMO. Anyone have the videos of them bottoming?

I see Reid fucks Owen was posted earlier but not Michael fucks Owen, Cooper fucks Owen, or Owen and Harley flip-fuck. (There are some other videos where Owen topped but those are of less interest because he never sucked cock, rimmed etc. He did come off as straight.)

Jonah claimed to have married (a woman) straight out of high school but he was a bit more receptive to cocksucking and rimming. Besides getting fucked by Gabe (which has already been posted), he was also in a couple of flip-fucks with Kyle and with Trevor. Would love to see those videos again!
"Owen Gets Fucked (by Michael)"
Owen Gets Fucked.mp4

He was one of the best, as top and as bottom, and a great shooter, too
I'm surprised how little attention he gets in this thread, he had a unique look, great body and face, average size, but always rock hard, passionate performances that didn't look fake to me (like many others in SC).

I'm surprised how little attention he gets in this thread, he had a unique look, great body and face, average size, but always rock hard, passionate performances that didn't look fake to me (like many others in SC).
yes I agree. I really cannot believe that he is completely straight, but I think he was indeed just gay for pay. good performer!