Does anyone have Grant's solo?
SeanCody: Grant (III)
If I don’t have it, I’ll appreciate someone sharing this with me as well. I’ll check my other device shortly to see if I can get you covered. Always happy to help a fellow LPSGer when I can!

Reactions: LuvTripleD and jkc

Attachments

Can anyone identify the hottest SC guys with small or average dicks? I find those hotter than the ones who are horse hung
Brandon, Abe, Dane are ones off the top of my head who were average

Abe definitely had a smaller dick. He made up for it in performance and body tho!
Everytime Abe gets mentioned, I always wonder how true are those rumors that he tried bottoming once (to Brandon, they say) but wasnt able to finish the scene. If seancody opens no holds barred question and answer, I hope this gets raised. And would love to see atleast snippets of the vid.

Everytime Abe gets mentioned, I always wonder how true are those rumors that he tried bottoming once (to Brandon, they say) but wasnt able to finish the scene. If seancody opens no holds barred question and answer, I hope this gets raised. And would love to see atleast snippets of the vid.
I'm tempted to think it's true because at the end of his video with Charley he tells him to play with his ass, which would indicate, at the very least, an openness to bottoming. Anyone know who the top allegedly was in the unreleased video?

Also, wasn't Jeb's dick on the more modest side?

View attachment 78063161
Does anyone know who this Sean Cody Model is? Thanks!

That’s Donnie. He only did one solo unfortunately.

58c8c446-ff91-4acb-844c-235620b06ed0-gif.43674851