Seeing Stu get properly pounded is the satisfaction one feels when your premier Top finally bottoms. It was done really well without the frustrating antics seen when Brandon finally bottomed.
Agreed! My only issue with the scene is the lack of kissing. You can see how badly Pavel wants to kiss Stu, but they never go for it. I assume, since it was one of Stu's earlier scenes, he just wasn't comfortable with it yet.

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 10.48.20 AM.png

I can't be the only one who actually liked Brandon's bottoming debut with Tanner? I guess a lot of people were hoping to see him get absolutely pounded or something? I thought it was a cute scene tbh.

I can't be the only one who actually liked Brandon's bottoming debut with Tanner? I guess a lot of people were hoping to see him get absolutely pounded or something? I thought it was a cute scene tbh.
It was 5 minutes. They should have done better.

Reactions: 3403861
Has seancody ever clarified why they purged all these videos? The popular theory seems to suggest that they removed every single performer whose age they cannot verify?
MG got rid of content that wasn't filmed by them because they want to put their own personal stamp on the site.

• Wow
Reactions: TucFun
Agreed! My only issue with the scene is the lack of kissing.

Unless I’m mistaken STU never kissed any guy on camera. Nor did he ever give oral. Strange.

I can't be the only one who actually liked Brandon's bottoming debut with Tanner?

No you’re not the only one who liked Brandon’s bottoming scenes. Maybe only 3 other people on the planet enjoyed it. That makes 4 of you :laughing: