The resolution seems a bit off but those early scenes were recorded in SD.

Bailey and Jess
thanks it still a noticeable difference in quality and the video isn't all distorted making them look short and chubby the one on the right is clearly better. Notice how the video is distorted on the left. on the 2nd one you can definitely tell the difference with Bailey(?) the top

Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 6.02.55 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 5.59.56 PM.png

Reactions: Moonleon
What's the story behind Parker with this guy in two different scenes? I don't remember models being coupled up more than once, i mean aside from the ones they did back to back on the same day

View attachment 93899231
IIRC Sean Cody used to ease new models into sex with other models after their initial jerk-off videos. So Patrick broke Parker in first with a blowjob (I think it might have been titled "Patrick Blows Parker") and then they filmed the scene above entitled "Parker Drills Patrick".

Reactions: Moonleon
omg this scene with Jess and Mitch is so hot. I found out in one of Mitch's scenes he says hes a banker? Like he doesnt even need the money he's just a horny fucker. I wonder what he does now. Would love to see him in a suit freeballing with visible vpl and then his hard dick sticking out :emoji_yum:

The sales guys at my company have been doing that lately you can make out their dick head when they're up presenting. I think they do that on purpose to show off for the interns

https://www.boyfriendtv.com/videos/804511/jess-and-mitch-sean-cody/