omg this scene with Jess and Mitch is so hot. I found out in one of Mitch's scenes he says hes a banker? Like he doesnt even need the money he's just a horny fucker. I wonder what he does now. Would love to see him in a suit freeballing with visible vpl and then his hard dick sticking out :emoji_yum:

The sales guys at my company have been doing that lately you can make out their dick head when they're up presenting. I think they do that on purpose to show off for the interns

https://www.boyfriendtv.com/videos/804511/jess-and-mitch-sean-cody/
would love to hear more about those sales guys...

Reactions: Cloud Haze
What's the story behind Parker with this guy in two different scenes? I don't remember models being coupled up more than once, i mean aside from the ones they did back to back on the same day

View attachment 93899231
Lol "with this guy." That's not just any guy! That guy (Patrick) is often cited as one of the all-time favorites from SC.

Lol "with this guy." That's not just any guy! That guy (Patrick) is often cited as one of the all-time favorites from SC.
hmm i guess i just don't see it yet. or maybe i'm just too infatuated with parker to notice

Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 10.00.38 PM.png
:laughing:What's his best scene?

Attachments

Last edited: