Jeffrey and lance
Jeffrey and robert
Jeffrey and jarek
Jeffrey and pierce
Barry and topher
Barry and rylan
Barry and trey
Barry and fuller

Would someone happen to have a copy of SC-1181 Johnny & Sander: Behind The Scenes?
I love the behind the scenes videos. We get a glimpse at a more real, less coached version of the guys.

JohnnySanderBts.jpg

Reactions: Moonleon
Ajay/Spence
There is something about this scene. Its hard to describe. But the look on Spence's face and the way he rubs Ajay's back while he is topping him is really sexy. They are not "overdoing" it so to say. Just seems real authentic to me...

is there any more of clay? i only found these two vids. first is a bj scene and the other is solo

View attachment 94628791

And FYI he is Jake II not the I or III on STHJs.

It is indeed him, wow!
i only found this teaser. anyone have the full vids of his from sthj?

Tied Up and Handjobbed

edit i found this one with him in glasses, but not the other one yet

https://thegay.com/videos/894651/sthj-denied-four-times/

Maybe the models requested them removed. Sad because these are so many favorites of mine. But I’m sure they’re still floating around the internet.
But wouldn’t the studio own the rights to the videos anyway? If they signed the contract that video would be the property of the studio regardless of whether the model wanted th taken down or not. Unless they were just being nice?

Reactions: ShaitanIblis
I'm trying to complete my Brandon collection, and I'm looking for these videos, preferably in HD if possible. Can someone help, please?

Brandon & Chase
Brandon & Cole
Brandon & David
Brandon & Dean
Brandon & Duncan
Brandon & Liev
Brandon & Pierce
Full 1080 HD resolution can be 2gig+ per video 720p 1gig just FYI. I format to 420p since anything above ~750mb will say the file is too large.

Here's a request - shot in the dark - stumble upon SC1846 Caden from 2014 - I guess he is know as "Caden II" on Waybig Blog. Anyone have his vid? Thank you in advance!