Dean and jayden
Dean and porter
Dean and jasper
Dean and robert
Dean and nixon
Dean and jackson
Eddie and chad

no way! curtis TOPPED?

I get your joke sweetie. You made me chuckle.

Because Curtis is really know as a thick bottom slut. But there was once a time where he actually knew he had a donky dong and that he should use it the way it was intended.

After the scene with Todd, I was surprised that he didn't top for what seemed like an eternity.

I think he topped in a threesome with Joey once.

Those were the days.

trixie-mattel-drag-queen.gif

Curtis is in a gay4pay documentary movie I saw on amazon Prime years ago. He mentioned he was straight and married but I had no he had so many scenes.
Yeah it's been discussed plenty. Lol. He also said he enjoyed having gay sex so his scene actually makes sense lol.

He did 40+ scenes! I can't think of anyone that has that many.
wow that's some cool stats. Of all his scenes he does anal, he bottoms in 34 of 38. Tops in 6 of 38. Some scenes are flip-flops. Hell of a way to be type-cast. But there are worse ways I guess.

Talk about workin your ass off

laughing-nene.gif

In nature, there's a species of fish that changes sexes when there's too many of one kind. Curtis is like that fish.

I have a shelf in my kitchen cabinet where i hold tupperware that's missing lids. This posts had me laughing because like that shelf I don't see one top in this picture
am I missing something? did he claim to be a top? he's one of the best bottoms SC ever had in my eyes

In nature, there's a species of fish that changes sexes when there's too many of one kind. Curtis is like that fish.

I have a shelf in my kitchen cabinet where i hold tupperware that's missing lids. This posts had me laughing because like that shelf I don't see one top in this picture

Yaaass henny the shade is real !!!!! You're too funny !!! Maybe the tupperwares really wanna be bottoms like that.

To be fair to Curtis, I like him as a bottom, but his top scenes were special to me. Just Delicious !!!

200w.gif