I think I'm downloading Jamie's entire body of work from another source now. If it works the whole way through. I was an SC subscriber from almost day 1 and then lost a lot of content in an HDD crash. I should have redownloaded my scenes but was getting back other stuff thinking the SC stuff would be there ...
How can I do same thing

• Haha
Reactions: BUNBEA and TucFun
I did even know Ethan did a solo and got sucked by Sean himself... this is my new favorite thread. And yes, looks like Ethan topped Ricardo and then Trevor.
So sad. Ethan 1 (from the very early days of SC - not Ethan 2 with the huge cock circa 2009) caused a hit and run accident in Salem, OR back in 2015- causing only minor injuries, but he then ran from his car, removed his clothes and got into an extended stand off with local authorities. He was taken into custody eventually and held at a local hospital for treatment of minor injuries and a mental health eval. It's unclear how long he stayed at the hospital - but he remained there after being released from police custody. Ethan passed away the following year - possibly due to suicide. As Ethan has passed, I'll post an article from local press covering the 2015 incident and the obit/funeral announcement from 2016.

We do a really shitty job of caring for the mentally ill in the US.

Arrest in Salem hit-and-run caught on video

Joshua Shepherd Obituary (1974 - 2016) - Salem, OR - The Oregonian

01.jpg

06.jpg

02.jpg

While we're on the subject of Ethans, let's take a moment to remember this cutie--Ethan II from 2009. Such a shame he didn't come back for at least one scene after solo. Those v-lines. Those thick thighs. Those big ears. And that adorable, cherubic face.

View attachment 105300131

He was one of my absolute faves back then.He seemed really sweet, and very turned on by Sean sucking him off.
I remember discovering Sean Cody back in the day, and also have a good friend who lived in SD and would tell me how he would see some of the "Straight" models at the gay bars. I often wondered if Ethan was in fact straight or "playing the role"; guess he was in fact hetero. It's sad that this happened to him.

Reactions: maxall
Probably make a list of the missing videos? I stopped collecting them regularly around 2013 and then started and stopped irregularly since then (almost completely skipped the past few years because they changed from the original concept of 99% straights), but I have a fairly large collection, especially of the older ones. But I did pick and choose mostly the muscle/jock/straight/g4p ones and a lot of tiem were solos only so if you're a top who like the twink bottom types, they're likely not with me. Lol. Except if they were paired with a top I really liked.

I can also share with you a link (VIA PM) to a vast and almost complete archive of maybe the past decade of them (and more!). That would be A LOT better for those seeking 2010 onwards because you can just type the exact name on the search tab and voila!! It's already uploaded and ready to go.
I would LOVE the link!

Hey everyone
I’m searching for a video starring the son of soap opera bold and beautiful star Katherine kelly lang.
it was soooo hot. The blonde one, named Nick, and the other man is Jeffrey i think.
Anyone has the video? Thanks View attachment 105304761
SC1275 Nick & Jeffrey
5_6078076694680307105.mov