Attachments

I haven't seen Wade on here but he was so gorgeous

Wade and Alexander
Wade and Grady
Ok, the Wade and Grady scene was one of the best SC scenes out there. Here is why I think so.. First, both guys are sexy, guy at the gym, or down the block sexy. The sex is amazing, natural, unscripted. Its not directed, just guys having sex and a camera. The dudes are really in tune with each other. You can watch it and see how Wade is reading Grady, knowing when to give him some gusto and when to sort of hold back. That's the mark of a great top. I love the low moaning and groaning.

Reactions: nevermindmr
Wow he looks
View attachment 105273601
View attachment 105273611
View attachment 105273621

While we're on the subject of Ethans, let's take a moment to remember this cutie--Ethan II from 2009. Such a shame he didn't come back for at least one scene after solo. Those v-lines. Those thick thighs. Those big ears. And that adorable, cherubic facelike he could be related to Evan Peters.
View attachment 105273601
View attachment 105273611
View attachment 105273621

While we're on the subject of Ethans, let's take a moment to remember this cutie--Ethan II from 2009. Such a shame he didn't come back for at least one scene after solo. Those v-lines. Those thick thighs. Those big ears. And that adorable, cherubic face.
Wow! He looks like he could be related to Evan Peters.IMG_0594.jpeg
IMG_0593.jpeg

trying to remember which models had that BTS where they ended up hooking up while prepping for their scene and it was all caught on camera and added to the BTS footage when their video came out.
Jessie and Morgan had an interaction like that during the BTS of their scene.
morgan-jessie-BBFF-SC-01.jpg